WhatsApp processes record 27 billion messages in one day
1. Daftama (Posts: 604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Google buy now buy this app make it waze map and goog map
2. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
google and apple doesnt need to buy every single company out there. google should concentrate on its own hangout app.
let watsapp be watsapp..
10. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I've used what's app since day 1 and started using Google hangouts as well. The last update really fixed a lot of bugs and has two great features what's app doesn't share which is the ability to use in multiple devices and the video calling.
It all comes down to preferences and I would like Google to stick to their own app and leave me with more options.
3. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
In my country, WeChat is very popular.
5. smacsteve (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 May 2012)
I've tried this app as a replacement to the group messaging app GroupMe and I was very disappointed in it and didn't see what the fuss was all about.
6. TheMan (Posts: 446; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
So, my question is WHY?! Was there some event everyone had to text about (remember the old record was set New Year's Eve)?
7. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
BBM would be going Cross platform later this summer to iOS & Andriod and is the best ever messaging platform. So would be seeing less and less of whatsapp and the others.
11. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If they did this three years ago they would be untouchable. They would have to make it crazy good to get people away from what they are used to.
9. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
whatsapp rules! its by far the main IM app in India. Although wechat is rising strongly, it still lacks some features of whatsapp..
12. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
wechat and line took a nice bump in popularity when what's app was starting to charge people.
13. antifanboy14 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I prefer LINE and kik, but I guess WhatsApp is what's hot right now.