As our poll's results are now showing, space gray is the favorite iPhone 6s color for almost half of those who voted (49.61%). Next, with 19.51% of votes, we have rose gold, which is very popular in the US. Gold was voted by 17.23% of users, while silver (with 13.65% of all votes) seems to be the least favorite iPhone 6s color.
In the first week-end of availability, Apple sold over 13 million iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus handsets (all color variants) around the world. This represents a new record for the Cupertino company, which had previously sold 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models in the opening week-end in September 2014.
Have you bought an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Or do you plan to do it at some point?
- What's your favorite iPhone 6s color?
- Silver 13.65% (317 votes) (317 votes)
- Space gray 49.61% (1152 votes) (1152 votes)
- Gold 17.23% (400 votes) (400 votes)
- Rose gold 19.51% (453 votes) (453 votes)