WP8 Nokia Lumia handsets might be curvier, 4.3-inch smartphone in the works
11. pokharkarsaga posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:19 7 0
NO different operating systems,no new options,no new innovations ,no competition,no court trials.so sit back and watch the play....
24. RichieRich379 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 23:36 0 0
cause then they will also have to pay apple
2. Hunt3rj2 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 02:59 9 3
I was unaware that Nokia is now making Samsung phones.
I'm kidding of course, but my immediate thought when I saw that shape was "Galaxy S3"....
9. Hunt3rj2 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:06 1 1
No, but it's the shape combined with the earpiece cutout, and the placement of the camera hole.
13. Skoll posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:57 0 0
o haveto agree. That looks like a SG3...
Dear nokia DONT GO THERE!
n8, n9/lumia800-900, e7, motorola razr thats the right way to go
19. SleepingOz posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:42 0 1
You should have your eyes checked, buddy!
Or may be you're just a hater. nvm..
12. neutralguy posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:50 1 0
sorry but i have to post this:
look closely to the 2nd and 4th photo that features a WP device.
Did you notice something? It just looks like the leaked front panel of a new nokia device.
I might be crazy for saying this but, it could be the latest flagship model for WP. :)
3. Nookie4u posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:00 3 0
Yay!!! New Nokia designs!! Now that looks like Galaxy S3's front plate by the way. =P
15. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 05:21 0 0
That's what I think, now it's time for SS to sue LOL
5. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:24 3 1
i think its a mid range... WPcentral reported that it might be midrange device that will come out on Nokia World..
but i still want a pureview lumia on nokia world!!!
6. amehtab posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:28 1 1
Hope they equip this thing will real horse power to make it stand with competition ...and yes it looks like S3 :P
10. lubba posted on 15 Aug 2012, 04:15 0 1
Keep L800/900 unibody design. Though need a few changes in my opinion. Keep L800 curved glass display using the new flexible display technology. Screen display should NOT be wasted as in L900. L900 same size as Titan2 but T2 has bigger display! Reduce overall size. More thinner but ok for some bulk with camera lens (purewiew). The back edges, from end to end, should remain straight and not curved inward. Incorporate kickstand like MS surface tabs. thank you.
14. shadez10 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 05:01 1 0
looks more like an oversized nokia lumia 610 than a SGS3...
16. rickywinataa posted on 15 Aug 2012, 05:59 0 1
as long as it is fast & there will be a lot of apps, i'll probably use wp 8
17. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:54 1 0
Nokia is no longer Nokia how it was use to be!
20. Marcus_h posted on 15 Aug 2012, 10:17 0 0
I think the current Lumia's /N9 are teh coolest looking phones out there - don't change them Nokia!
21. DontHateOnS60 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 11:09 0 0
Atrix 2. That's all I'm gonna say.
Ok, that and I miss the N8 styling.
22. rusticguy posted on 15 Aug 2012, 15:28 0 0
Would be good for Nokia if they shift to Android. They still make the best hardware. Windows I am not a big fan of after having used Imate device way back - will never buy a Windows (or iOS) device for sure.
23. 7thspaceman posted on 15 Aug 2012, 20:16 0 0
I like the rounded corners of this smart phone the Nokia 800/900 design's sharp corners dug into People's hands palms a bit if you held them too tight. one thing for sure this front panel is for a smart phone that may have a removable battery due
to the fact it is not a one piece design like the Nokia 800/900 body is.
25. Levon posted on 16 Aug 2012, 07:07 0 0
I like luma style, and expect more interesting design from nokia, for me this one looks not bad but not as exciting as expected