Vine comes to Android today after hitting 13M users
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 5198; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Sad day for iOS exclusive user. All the thumb downs wouldn't lessen their hurt. Especially the statement of, "features that could exist only on Android." would really trick them off.
Sign!.. pay so much for a restricted mediocre product.
6. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
But a good day for mixed iOS/Android households like mine. I think Vine's pretty cool, and I would use it, but no way would I switch to the iPhone for it.
17. joey_sfb (Posts: 5198; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Nowadays I only use iPad for knowtilus browser to brush up on my second language. Nothing else appeal to me at the iOS platform.
If Knowtilus come to Android I would dump my iPad in a heartbeat.
2. caiofmart (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 May 2013)
The link just shows "App not found" and I couldn't find it on Play Store
3. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
"As of the time of this writing, the app hadn't gone live just yet..."
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Speaking of vine, and good vine application? Types, history, recommendations etc.
7. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 418; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
isnt vine stupid? i still dont understand. if i want to take a 1-12 second video, why wouldnt i just use my phones video recorder and then upload it where i want? what if i start "vining" and the event is a bit longer than i expected and goes beyond 12 seconds?
silly to me.
8. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I didn't get it at first either, but it's sort of a Twitter type thing. It's quite a challenge to make an interesting/entertaining video that's only 6 seconds long. People have done some really cool stop-motion with it. It's more fun to watch than describe.
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
holy s**t my comment has a blue thingy xD
12. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
oh wait its gone.
11. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
It's a crippled version. Doesn't even have a search function.
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
What the hell is vine?
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
cool, i've got it.
not sure how often i'll use it though.
15. itreday (Posts: 68; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Androids vine video quality is s**tty and isn't in sync to the audio. That's the benefit of iOS apps over androids.. We have better quality.
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
This excuse was good few years ago but not today. Also don't forget about Apple Maps "quality" and iPhone 5 resolution incompatibility with older apps. And if you still say that iOS apps has higher quality, then why statistics says that they tend to crash more.