This might be the biggest LG G5 leak: phone leaks in flesh and blood, listed for sale on a Dubai website
1. Biernot (unregistered)
23. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
"It's not his opinion, but the truth".
41. spin9 (Posts: 279; Member since: 31 May 2014)
First why that guy spoiled the surprize for both S7 and G5? WHY?
Second, the back is meh but it has a dual camera :)
The front is awesome. And it has metal body + Removable battery :)) Awesome²
49. Landon (Posts: 374; Member since: 07 May 2015)
Where is the removable battery part? Or does the entire bottom part remove like what was leaked a while ago?
Honestly I think it looks good. There are only so many designs you can make for a rectangular metal phone. It looks like they made it even more bezel-less than the G2. At least it doesn't have the ugly Apple antenna lines.
69. j2001m (Posts: 2755; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
It does look like the end comes off, you can see in the 1st image on the bottom right what looks like a slide latch, and you can just about see it In The 2nd image if you zoom
(Or it may just be the power key, but it does look like there is a gap there at the end)
But the phone looks like crap
22. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
The S7 and G5 looks similar. Ugly ergonomic curves.
56. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
Have you seen the iPhones? The 6s and s plus are even uglier.
13. Biernot (unregistered)
you mad bro ?
18. phonearenarocks (Posts: 206; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)
The best I can say about this is MEH
70. j2001m (Posts: 2755; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
This looks like the htc one X, but not as good looking
60. jessyi (Posts: 322; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
Yes.still better than a glass or plastic back of the s7..it the reality..
71. j2001m (Posts: 2755; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Nope it does not, you also get wireless charge with the glass, this means before you say wiresless charger is crap, it not, because it means you can easy use Samsung wiresless Charging case that Samsung offer for there phones now and easy makes up for this removing battery
80. BRYLYNT (Posts: 79; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
You realize the vs980 (verizon g2) from 2013 had wireless charging, and it was far from the first phone to offer wireless charging. Samsung did not reinvent the wheel.
16. SenorThrottles (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
The front looks fine, but the back is hideous
36. Diezparda (Posts: 823; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
That dual camera placement like it's watching me...
20. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Because of to much curves and ergonomic. There's no style.
More rectangular please.
30. Shocky (Posts: 2073; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Have to agree, looks pretty bad.
LG logo on the bottom looks cheap, sorry but it does, they should move it to the back.
37. kamejoko (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Try buy case like this.http://postimg.org/image/eofj0
47. SYSTEM_LORD (Posts: 305; Member since: 05 Oct 2015)
You're gonna have to put a case on this thing...hideous backside. Still hoping for magic with HTC, otherwise it's Meizu Pro or Samsung
50. keithtae (Posts: 336; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Indeed, this phone is ugly, even uglier than the G4.
24. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Resemblance of the HTC M7, G2,G3,G4 are nice looking. Along with V10.
3. crankthisup (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I don't really like the front and the black camera bump, especially that white bezel ring looks kinda cheap, so I hope this is a test device. It's looks OK but nothing amazing.
On the first picture, you can definitely see a slider or button on the right bottom of the device, so it might be very possible that this is to replace the battery.
72. j2001m (Posts: 2755; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
All I am going to say is the htc one big ver that the back came off,
4. jesus_sheep (Posts: 219; Member since: 18 Apr 2015)
Oh no the front bezel. Ahh, LG never learns.
14. bur60 (Posts: 821; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Front bezel... Looks like the best screen to body ratio ever
9. apakalo1 (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Nov 2015)
You will always wait wait wait till thy kingdom comes, and will never get nor be satisfied with a phone of your choice.
Keep on waiting boy....
What do you even want to see in a small gadget?
Your dream phone will never materialize since u are not contempt with the ones we have.
6. Wiencon (Posts: 1713; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
They should go back to Optimus G design, that was arguably best looking device LG ever made
25. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
I loved the boxy rectangular design. Resemblance of Nokia X6.
7. johanbiff (Posts: 387; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
don`t think it looks to shabby imo. This in black would be nice :)
10. xuerantiger (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
looks alright to me. not like lg phones were especially known for their looks.
31. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1936; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Possible, If someone got hold of a prototype design and made a real handset.
Plenty of fake iPhones and Galaxy devices out there so you never know.
26. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Front should be all black with glass... Let's hope that other colors would look different. Also if it got IPS display it's not for me.
28. manojmcn (Posts: 388; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
Seems LG has got the planning wrong. They have V10 in the market for the phablet category. Now it seems the G5 is also into the phablet size screen. The redundant ticker screen is a waste. The design looks like a hasty one. The design and engineering units may have been pressurized to come up with this half cooked metal design. The back side looks UGLY and front doesn't have any attraction. Congrats Sammy, last year Snapdragon chips screwed your opponents HTC,LG & Sony. This year while SD820 is awesome, LG & HTC designs looks like a downer. With micro sd & bigger battery & waterproof features S7 will have a free run till iPhone 7 hits the market.
40. Canaan (Posts: 326; Member since: 25 May 2014)
Samsung Galaxy always has a free run, it outsells LG, HTC, Sony and Motorola flagships combined and then some.
32. Shocky (Posts: 2073; Member since: 16 May 2012)
LG logo on the bottom with the grey looks odd.
35. steelew (Posts: 191; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I hope there is an all black option, that is fugly
38. haikallp (Posts: 181; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I actually think it looks fine. Not as nice as tue Galaxy S6, but at least the it looks they reduced the bezel on the front, kind of like the G3. If you remmeber, the G4 had a poorer screen-to-body ratio.
44. Hallyu (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
Dual camera setup looks weird. Seriously, I don't even see what the use of it. It's just a waste of space. Fingerprint scanner should be placed on the front that makes it more convenient to unlock the phone on table. The front look is elegant enough. Nice job with the pretty thin bezel LG.
48. SYSTEM_LORD (Posts: 305; Member since: 05 Oct 2015)
They should rearrange the cameras to look like the HTC M8 setup. That was the best looking dual camera setup to date
45. monoke (Posts: 271; Member since: 14 Mar 2015)
Sorry, but this does not look premium at all. Looks almost faux metal. Maybe another color variant will look better.
51. Clars123 (Posts: 556; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
Dang... That looks terrible..based on the leaked renders I was expecting something like the nexus 6p...this doesn't even look like metal
52. jellmoo (Posts: 1457; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
I need to see it in black or whatever darker colour they'll be using. I have a feeling it may look better with a darker design. At least I certainly hope it does...
53. Freelist86 (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
love the front, why do they need to protrude the camera at the back