The latest Android L build features tweaked navigation keys and status bar icons
15. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
Prefer the older Wi-fi style =/
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
It has been the wifi symbol for notification toggle in stock android for long time....
10. promise7 (Posts: 856; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The wifi symbol w/ no lines? No it hasn't.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I mean notification toggle when off...
19. mmmanuuu (Posts: 400; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Apple designers got something new to copy for their 2020 iphone.
2. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I thought the softkeys was already like this on the leaked Nexus 6?
3. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 211; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Yep but they seem to be a bit smaller now
5. Pattyface (Posts: 1511; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
It would be nice if Google would change chrome back to how it was... For a company that has been making apps and an OS chrome and it's refresh button being hidden is nonsense.
8. Utopian (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
The sofrware keys look like ancient Greek symbols..! Kitkat/jellybean is much better
9. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
The design changes are more in line with android L..
Like No lines in between wifi symbol just like how there is no line in L keyboard or apps menu....and bright white colour compared to the half white of kitkat....
11. DocOc (Posts: 138; Member since: 23 Apr 2014)
This is definitely something I'm going to lose sleep over...
12. VZWuser76 (Posts: 3630; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
But, but, what about the battery symbol?! It used to look like a plain battery, but now it's got a lightning bolt thru it!!
17. jcru2001 (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Anyone else want to see the address bar moved to the bottom of screen like Windows mobile explorer? Simple thumb tap and convenient. Or at least the option in settings.