T-Mobile HTC One S now being updated to Jelly Bean
1. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
HTC One S was one of the if not the best designed phone of 2012, Good to hear that it finally tastes Jelly Bean
5. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
No Sir !! U r almost correct.. bcoz the One S IS the best designed fone of 2012 :)
Updated to JB just now and its awesomeeeee..
2. joseg81 (Posts: 164; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
ugh my luck. i'm at work til 5 n our firewall is locked down so tight it won't allow my phone to connect to download the update :( so i guess it's 7 hours and counting til Jelly Bean :)
7. Fuego84 (Posts: 258; Member since: 13 May 2012)
700mb, would that fall under phone storage or internal storage? I only have about 480mb under phone storage.
9. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Before the Update i had around 1.8 GB free on my Internal storage. I was expecting to be left with only 1.1 after the update. But i was pleasantly surprised to see that i had the same 1.8 left and that the update had been adjusted into the ~ 3.5 GB that the OS was taking up earlier :)
10. Cellphonator12 (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It might be that I'm typing late at night, but I think my phone storage actually increased after the update. I didn't have space available for the update, which is less than 700MB, so the system prompted me to delete stuff. After installation I have 1.04GB. Nice surprise.