Splash-resistant 8-inch Pantech Element tablet arriving on AT&T next week
1. CalebSmith (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
For that kind of price for a tablet and that's LTE sure I'll buy it
2. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
8" tablet, runs on 3.2 honeycomb, and they want $450 off contract. Sorry, but that tablet is just priced too high in today's market.
3. 8mileroad (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
None of my devices have ever been damaged by a "splash" since (ironically) my Pantech Duo. I don't think splash proof is a big deal, waterproof would be cool.
4. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
Considering its made by Pantech, battery life will suck and it will be heavy and thick. It's way over priced. It should be at most $350 off contract and $200 subsidized priced.
5. jd829 (Posts: 155; Member since: 24 Feb 2010)
Considering the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket LTE sells for $249 on contract, I think $299 on contract for an 8" LTE tablet is just right.