Splash-resistant 8-inch Pantech Element tablet arriving on AT&T next week
1. CalebSmith posted on 04 Jan 2012, 09:43 1
For that kind of price for a tablet and that's LTE sure I'll buy it
2. ardent1 posted on 04 Jan 2012, 14:14 1
8" tablet, runs on 3.2 honeycomb, and they want $450 off contract. Sorry, but that tablet is just priced too high in today's market.
3. 8mileroad posted on 04 Jan 2012, 14:23 0
None of my devices have ever been damaged by a "splash" since (ironically) my Pantech Duo. I don't think splash proof is a big deal, waterproof would be cool.
4. iDroidx650 posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:18 0
Considering its made by Pantech, battery life will suck and it will be heavy and thick. It's way over priced. It should be at most $350 off contract and $200 subsidized priced.
5. jd829 posted on 06 Jan 2012, 13:10 0
Considering the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket LTE sells for $249 on contract, I think $299 on contract for an 8" LTE tablet is just right.