Sony Yuga tipped with a glass chassis again, Sony to use Samsung Exynos processor for a 2013 flagship
5 inch OLED display FHD
Water / Dust resistant
Revealed that this message also mentioned about this machine is a major surprise to wait until CES to announce we patiently look forward to it
13 December Sony Yuga tipped with a glass chassis again, Sony to use Samsung Exynos processor for a 2013 flagship
10 December Sony's 2013 flagships tipped, Q4 might see a quad-core Cortex-A15 beast with a huge battery
28 November More Sony Odin and Yuga concept renders appear to illustrate size and specs difference
22 November Sony Odin vs Sony Yuga vs HTC Droid DNA vs Galaxy S III size and benchmark comparison
7 November Possible Sony Yuga shows up in clear pictures
22. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
looks like a real winner...but glass isnt practically durable....one fall and goodbye to this beauty! and why no stylus?
27. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Dragontail is apparently stronger than Gorilla Glass so who knows?
8. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Seems Lik SONY is going to go all out in the Coming YEAR !!! YEAH !! it is going to be a HELL of a device...i was wondering when i would get 128GB on a Android Device!!!! SONY FAN !!!! Currently Owning a Xperia T !! and i love it ...GO SONY !!! GO SONY !!!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
128gb + 1080p = perverts' favorite device :)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Another things I like is that this is made up of Dragontrail glass from asashi :)
Take that corning!! No love for you
5. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
dragontail glass on both plz :) unbreakable glasses
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Well... this is the Sony we all know and love.........Sony, make believe ;)
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why no... You wanna Sony try screen forever?
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
TFT screen typo
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
23. wendygarett (unregistered)
May I know why you dislike oled??
45. romeo1 (Posts: 295; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
i guess he does not like it because of the oversaturated colors.
but maybe sony can make change that?
and also the blue leds weren't able to get allot of hours of usage and that all the leds are loosing their full collors really fast.
hopefully the oled technology improved cause im not really looking into the technology so i wouldn't know how long the leds can be used now.
i'm not a fan of oled either cause the colors are looking really good in the menu's of the sammys cause it's really flashy but for watching movies it isn't good with its oversaturated colors and grey's can look greenish
44. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 804; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I'll reserve judgement for later in regards with that OLED Display.
9. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Now that's what is called awesome. 3GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Exynos 5, 3000mAh battery. But I hardly believe sony will OLED Screen. I think they will use S-LCD3 Display. That's good for them.
11. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
wont have 128gb flash. You cant even buy a 128gb micro sd cards yet and when you can they will be 300+ dollars fail this is so fake
14. cretinick (Posts: 147; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
ROM = Read Only Memory?
16. cyborg009 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
ROM usually means internal memory of the phone!!!
and 128 GB doesn't sound so fake considering it's being planned for Q4 2013.
29. tyger11 (Posts: 84; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
ROM couldn't be used as internal storage, but I'm sure they're talking about internal storage. Somebody needs to learn what ROM really is. Internal storage is not ROM. MicroSD is not ROM.
33. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
when i first came to the android world, i was so confused! everybody were referring to internal storage as ROM, which sounded weird to me, because ROM normally is read-only memory....
anyway i got used to it, but still i can't figure out why they call it ROM instead of IS (internal storage or something)
46. cyborg009 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Certainly ROM is not same as internal memory.. what i was going for is whenever in mobile segment you see rom which is listed as 32, 64 GB.. usually by that they mean internal memory of the phone :)
15. cyborg009 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Well i was wondering what will be my next phone after xperia S... search complete :)
17. randomuseresato (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Well PhoneArena, lifting rumors from forums - Not Cool. I am the guy who posted all the rumors you have mentioned here and let me tell you, all the rumors are FAKE.
Sorry guys, but didn't want PhoneArena to keep lifting forum posts like this.
And whoever tipped PhoneArena, If you really want to keep getting Sony rumors you better stop tipping PA and other popular sites. Otherwise you can kiss rumors good bye forever.
26. jrandolf (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
o common sir . you're not the only one who has the mind to think the rumor specs of Sony Yuga .
32. Insignificant (Posts: 190; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I'm 'away', and thanks for fulfilling my wish to troll iPA to teach them a lesson in journalism.
iPhoneArena, you just got pranked.
39. bipinm (Posts: 122; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
U r awesome Random User...
Now lets go back to our forum...
40. Coolkid (Posts: 25; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Hope, no more rumors about Yuga will be posted here...:)
18. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Exynos 5450 quad core. Correction
Add in the GPU too.
ARM Mali-T658 MP4 (quad core) GPU
19. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
good spec. but i doubt it.
i chose samsung , spec is one reason, but main reason i can easy root and unroot my device to original stock image, without lose my warranty.
if rummored sony using exynos , maybe true, almost every manufacture use snapdragon chip, and not much use tegra or exynoss
20. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Theres something about a tegra and exynoss chip in a phone. They just seem to work faster and smoother than the S4 pro.
24. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Why how about that.. I was right again!!
25. jrandolf (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
o common . this beast will be available in Q4 of 2013 ? that's too long for me to wait . :((
28. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Is it true that Sony will be releasing a Flagship for every quarter?
30. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
well if thats so ..then that will b a bummper..they dont know how to treat a Flagship with respect..a Flagshipt should stay at TOP no matter what..well at least for 7-8 months...
34. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
don't think so, their strategy, which is releasing 2 flagships a year, one each 6 months, is working pretty well for them (and for the consumers). more than 2 flagships a year will be ridiculous.
35. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Bring it to more carriers than just att. I'd love this on Verizon
36. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
woooooow, if these specs be true we must say, GOOD BYE SAMSUNG ;D
37. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6729; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
this YUGA IS GETTING BETTER & BETTER every minute. But I have to wait to decide the YUGA or the GS IV hmmm decisions decisions
38. bipinm (Posts: 122; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Dear PA...U really fell for it...Its a joke...Sorry...Just check The forum where u got the info... :) LOL
we r laughing at u...
43. pyradark (Posts: 783; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
actually Im loving the White screen display already, even the TFT type screen, thanks to software tweak "Mobile Bravia" it produce greatness that compete with AMOLED.
the screen suck when camera hit it but in reality its super beautiful than AMOLED