Sony Xperia acro HD flaunts its waterproof, colorful bod in a promo video
And since the acro HD is destined for the Land of the Rising Sun, it is also waterproof, and Sony is placing a good emphasis on that throughout the clip. The HD display, its Mobile Bravia engine, and the 12MP Exmor R camera receive telling highlights of their abilities as well.
Those of you who plan on purchasing an Xperia S, might feast their eyes on its capabilities, illustrated in the video below, and revel in the fact that they will be getting the trendy transparent strip. The Xperia S exact copy in black and white in Japan will be called the Xperia NX, and also got a promo video, embedded below.
1. TheLibertine posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:26 7 5
Great and beautiful phone, sure Sony has potential. But the Galaxy III should outshine it, if you ask me.
12. RamyRamz69 posted on 18 Jan 2012, 11:18 4 0
Why would it outshine it? This phone is launching Feb-March...Galaxy S3 will probably launch June-July and compete with the new phone Sony is releasing. And apart from that, specs and design on this phone has blown off everyone at CES...it is for sure better than the Galaxy S2, so it has a great chance to compete with the S3.
14. TheLibertine posted on 18 Jan 2012, 11:24 2 1
Of course, the specs are fascinating and of course, it will compete with the S3 in an more or less even fight. With "outshining" i mean "getting more attention, hype, whatever".
The ppi-rate is amazing here.
19. RamyRamz69 posted on 18 Jan 2012, 12:55 1 0
I won't necessary say outshine specially that Sony now is working on the Dot and 4 screen technology which would be a major improvement over Samsung :P Also don't forget that the Xperia S is playstation certified :) Best of luck to both phones competing, at the end its us consumers who gain from companies battling each other.
22. Eingild posted on 18 Jan 2012, 22:24 2 1
The GSIII cannot outshine it because as we all know, Samsung doesn't care when it comes to innovating on designs.
2. XiphiasGladius posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:27 1 0
Once again it's a Japan only phone, which in turns kinda suck to be not in Japan!
3. TheLibertine posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:37 0 0
"...essentially an Xperia S for the Japanese market, but without the new NXT design..."
4. XiphiasGladius posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:38 0 0
Which in my opinion that Japan only version looks better. . .
5. TheLibertine posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:45 0 0
Hmmm... May be. I think you should wait for the color european versions.
6. ryq24 posted on 18 Jan 2012, 09:54 1 0
how come it still have sony ericsson name on the phone?
8. XiphiasGladius posted on 18 Jan 2012, 10:08 1 0
Because due to some legal matters which I have no knowledge about, up-to now that joint venture isn't legally separated yet. Thus the Sony Ericsson name stand. . .
15. StreetNerd posted on 18 Jan 2012, 11:26 0 0
whats up with the downvote haha xD same shapes, same roundings, same back lol
9. RamyRamz69 posted on 18 Jan 2012, 10:31 4 0
Why are Japanese commercials better than the international ones -___-
10. Asvad posted on 18 Jan 2012, 10:38 0 6
Totally copy from nokia in design & promo also.....
16. TheLibertine posted on 18 Jan 2012, 11:26 0 0
Haha. No, seriously, this device looks very Sony(-Ericcson)-like to me. A very good design, the Lumia is also pretty.
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 Jan 2012, 12:19 1 0
S stands for Sexy or Secret for Victoria Secret. I will be buying the Sony iOn when it launches on At&t. Sony always makes beautiful designs on their phones.
20. Just_a_boy posted on 18 Jan 2012, 13:12 0 0
Finally, an android with a beautiful design. Great job Sony. Is this Arc HD? Because an Xperia Arc is in the advertise