Siri finds its British voice, Apple asks him to remain silent
1. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so.. it starts of thinking that its cool because it uses a known actor.. but then you find out that he is the voice for like.. every majory voice nav out there. What fun is that.
They need Clive Owen or Fat Bastard to do a nav voice. that would be manly.. and/ or funny. :)
3. iShepherd (Posts: 38; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Screw that I want Patrick Stewart to do the voice nav. And when I pick my destination the app will belch out,
12. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I want mr. Bean
nevermind,,, I want optimus prime voice..
4. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Morgan Freeman would make the BEST siri voice
6. rasinhussy (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
Bing Bing! Siri, who is your best friend in the world? Bing Bing! Oh Andy Dufresne... Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'! That was the longest night of my life.
10. robinrisk (unregistered)
I would like an unlimited thumbs up button for that comment! if morgan freeman was the voice for navigation, you´d always feel as if he was "narrating your journeys"
5. refrigerate_me (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
imagine siri in a richard cheese voice.... lol... all jazzed up and crappy...
7. Synack (Posts: 670; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Nope, Siri needs to be Vegeta's voice. "Siri, calculate 9 times 24". Bing. "It's over nine thousandddddddddd!!!"
11. robinrisk (unregistered)
It is actually 216. Nice comment though
9. SuperEd (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
TOOOO bad there was a HUGE outage. Siri is SORRY.
13. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
That was for a PART of a day and hasn't happened SINCE. Tends to happen with BETA software.
CAPS is FUN and useful to get a POINT across.
14. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I\'d like to hear James Earl Jones.
Tulsa Doom as a navigator