Screenshots confirm speculation about T-Mobile version of Samsung GALAXY Note
With the build servers and the time stamp matching up to Samsung's official build info, the screenshots could be legit. The images are reduced in size from 800 x 1280 and the design matches what Samsung's TouchWiz looks like on Android 4.0. Not that TmoNews is making this seem like a slam dunk. The site recommends having your bottle of salt handy and we agree that some skepticism is healthy until we hear from the nation's fourth largest carrier.
Still, it gives T-Mobile customers something to look forward to and when added to the information we passed along on Saturday, it comes out to a strong chance that the Samsung GALAXY Note will end up on the carrier's line-up.
1. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Does it have the same 1.5 GHZ Snapdragon?
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
maybe this is what's getting announced tomorrow. o:
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4185; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Maybe this will have the Exynos chip instead of the snapdragon since T-Mobile doesn't have LTE yet :) or maybe even the new S4, which would be great
4. hoevito (Posts: 8; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Check the middle screenshot closer...board=msm8660=S3 . Oh well either way it's a nice addition to the T-Mobile stable...I'm still waiting for the GS3 anyway...
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4185; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Awww :( I don't know why T-Mobile is passing up on the Exynos on their latest samsung flagships... first the GS2 now the Note? Sigh
11. hung2900 (Posts: 884; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
If it has S4, maybe it's unfair for SGNote for At&t^^
8. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
That will make a great phone on T-mobile's $30 a month no-contract plan and you get 5 GB of 4G data and 100 minutes of voice.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
my favorite prepaid plan. ardent, your starting to think like me. isnt that scary? :)
10. bbdol (Posts: 16; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
and it's an S3.. all of a sudden I could care less.
12. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
You could? At least you care a little bit.
13. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Wow, I actually suggested this to T-Mobile on their Facebook page a while ago and they're really getting it. I'm not saying I contributed lol because one customer is like an ant to a carrier, but maybe my idea got through with a bunch of others. Power to the ants.
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Its sad that this is coming just in time to be irrelevant. Its great that its coming with ICS out of the box though. If its still just an S3 its not going to hold a single candle to the SGS3 which will probably be launching near the same time... or at least near enough for people to hold off n wait for the SGS3.