Samsung wins court case in Japan against Apple
Last week, the Tokyo District Court ruled that Samsung had infringed on Apple's patent for the bounce back scroll that takes place after a device user scrolls through the bottom of a document. Samsung has since replaced the effect on its phones with a blue line. During the first quarter of the year, Apple had a 40% share of the Japanese smartphone market while Samsung was not among the top 5 manufacturers in the country.
1. jacko1977 (Posts: 400; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
go samsung show people that apple is the true copiers
2. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Justice.... Well its Japanese Justice. But still... JUSTICE! haha
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The punishment for the guilty or wrongful accusations should be HARAKIRI!
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
iFear that my beloved Apple doesn't stand a chance in the land of the Samurai.
Domo ariGato [Mr RōbāTō] !!
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6740; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
PHEW THANK GOODNESS. looks like the court of Japan finally have a change of heart
8. MartianMe (unregistered)
Samsung was not among the top 5 manufacturers in the country''
that's kinda hard to believe but ok.