Samsung postpones launch of first Tizen smartphone?
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Brace yourself, the angry SamBung fanboys are coming... :P
14. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Jolla is better than Tizen!
What you say?
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How do you know? Both of them haven't been released yet!
Try them first before saying who's the best, Potato. :)
21. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Shut up meg
29. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea tell him legend
Stop trolling ExperiaDroid®
25. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Nice monologue dude..
You should use your other accounts; PunyPoop, tech3 and ihatesmartphone, as well to make it a lil more credible.
27. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I didn't do anything to you. And my only fake account is tech3, and PA have already banned me for a week, so what do you want me to do? You want me to close my account in PA?
31. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea OZ and that Polrt3 account and looks like potato is the other account of his. Mmmmm
Whenever Potato posts punnypoop and ExperiaDroid post at the same time. I see now.
Stop trolling ExperiaDroid®
38. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
and whenever you post something Whoyton, (old) wandygarrett and SleepingOZ post at the same time.
33. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
There are alot of reviews on Youtube, Potato.
35. iushnt (Posts: 850; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
if Jolla was made by sammy and vice versa for Tizen then your thought would be different right?
17. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Haha you sound like such a idiot...."you mad bro?"....hahah no I wouldn't be mad because I'm not a whining idiotic fanboy who just whines people up for no apparent reason than to be a annoying Troll....
22. PunyPoop (Posts: 743; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Am I talking to you? I'm just asking, there's nothing wrong to ask..
24. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
There is everything wrong to ask when it's an idiotic question idiot!
16. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
You two idiots are defending an even bigger idiot above you.....well I guess dilution spreads....
23. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Hahaha I can tell nobody in their right mind could talk to you as your name says that much idiot!
5. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
i really hope that they ahve changed the UI to something better
19. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Thats Intel's UI
Samsung version of Tizen will run s**twiz
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 3703; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I hope Samsung build a great platform to compete with android. Competition drive innovation there no way around that.
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1676; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
YES!! I'm excited to see what Samsung has came up with. Even though I'm royal to Android, doesn't mean I don't want to see a good competitor to arise to force Android to get even better.
8. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 871; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Can't wait to see the final device :)
Great way to enter with a ready app catalogue, they've learnt their lesson from Bada, and also from W and BB's BB10.
11. sniper1087 (Posts: 416; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Well the big problem that I see, is like with any new platform, what about the apps?
12. Cyberchum (Posts: 348; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Only waiting for Jolla and what they can come up with. If the OS manages to handle android apps as good as android itself. I'm SOLD.
15. pyradark (Posts: 791; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Well bada is flop, so as this, even the firefox thing OS. If they really want to top in OS, they need to change the whole interface
28. Avenger337 (Posts: 59; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Quality is better than quantity. If it is necessary to strengthen the application catalog then do so, it must be remembered for when it's released Tizen will be at war several good quality operating systems like OS and expected Sailfish and Android 5, IOS 7. This is very interesting.
34. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
some problems apparently occured...as always with samsung and their "newest, greatest"
In time, tizen will share the same fate as bada.
36. iushnt (Posts: 850; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
i think you should wait and see..otherwise later after Tizen's succes, you'll be so butt hurt that you start to get mad at Samsung and bash them like crazy..This will make you feel tensed
37. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3237; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
If they would not provide proper support for Tizen then it'll also fail like Bada.