Samsung Gear Fit brings a curved display to a health-tracking band
5. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
The question is that should i spend 100s of dollars to track my heart rate?
Id rather buy a proper machine for half the price which will work as a standalone device and will be more accurate
2. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Is it just me or does the Galaxy S5 back cover really look hideous?
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Lol it's like band-aid combined with styrofoam
6. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You know I just said what a disappointment, the moment I read the hands-on. Now, when I watch the livestream and Samsung continues introducing the features of S5 and other stuff, it now seems to me a nice little upgrade from S4, like the Z2 is to the Z1. Just perfecting the S4, I think.
Anyway, I will wait for the Note 4.
7. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Hmmm, depending on the price I might pick this up. Unless it only works with Samsung devices.
10. Lauticol (Posts: 241; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
In the presentation they said this will be compatible with 20 Galaxy devices. The Gear 2 only 17 Galaxy devices.
Wanted one of this for my HTC One
8. surethom (Posts: 388; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Very nice, especially the Gear Fit. but only compatible with a samsung galaxy device, what a way to limit sales. Make available to all Android phones
9. egbtmagus (Posts: 69; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
So Samsung is copying LG now? LG showed off the Life Band LAST YEAR!
13. maherk (Posts: 2114; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
And Samsung showed it even before. But ended up not releasing it and rather focus on releasing the Gear. We all know who copies who in South Korea, do your homework and use google before you make a fool of yourself.
14. egbtmagus (Posts: 69; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Can you please provide a source because I do not recall Samsung announcing any Activity Tracker with a touch screen curved display prior to CES 2013.
Oh and LG had the First DualCore Smartphone, First QuadCore Smartphone, First 1080p Display, Case with Window? LG and Beat Samsung to support Qi.
Seriously, the amount of hate LG gets for "copying Samsung" is unfounded most of the time.
16. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1049; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Um, HTC had the first phone with 1080P display, Oppo had the second, and Sony had the third. So, um, yeah.
17. egbtmagus (Posts: 69; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I never said the first phone, i said the first display. LG was the first manufacturer to show off a LCD Display with a resolution of 1080p.
11. aayupanday (Posts: 546; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
This thing is probably better than the S5
12. shimshim (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
this is a knock off of fitbit. even the name is same. guess copying is really paying off for the kores.
18. expansys1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Dec 2010)
Just got my shipping confirmation on my Gear Fit from Expansys!