Samsung Galaxy S 4 has Qi wireless charging, but it's up to the carrier to offer it
9. Whateverman posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:47 2
Clearly you are NOT a Verizon customer... I really envy you right now! By the time the Big Red Dummies are done striping all the good stuff out of this phone, it will be running Donut!
13. monomilkman posted on 15 Mar 2013, 17:56 1
haha I am a Verizon customer actually...I just haven't bought a phone in two years so I'm a bit behind. I can't wait for them to sock it to me when I upgrade...if only I could figure out which device I'm going to want
3. chemhaz posted on 14 Mar 2013, 21:29 2
You can buy the charging pads on eBay already and also stick on wireless receivers for other Galaxy models.
4. Stayfly2407 posted on 14 Mar 2013, 21:56 0
Yea seems like you should be able to do the same with the S4..... Would that work?
5. Timmehor posted on 14 Mar 2013, 22:40 0
Got a feeling not too many carriers will support it :/
6. Allenrulz posted on 14 Mar 2013, 23:38 1
Sprint BETTER offer this. I want this feature if I get this phone on my next upgrade.
10. UrbanPhantom posted on 15 Mar 2013, 02:38 0
Is this built-in wireless charging, or with an add-on sleeve like for the SG III? This feature was never clarified...
11. Stayfly2407 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 14:30 0
looks like an add on that works with them all. Their are ebay auctions up right now for the GS 4 and the add on wireless peice to make it work
12. mholeydroid posted on 15 Mar 2013, 15:07 0
Im sure there will be a hack in the future if some carriers dont include it
14. hypergreatthing posted on 16 Mar 2013, 19:30 0
Ha. I added wireless charging to my S3. Basically you buy the QI card from amazon, it goes under the original cover on top of the battery. Then you can choose from a variety of no named QI pads (i got mine from anker). ~50$ later i was in business with a wireless charging S3. For the life of me i have no idea why carriers in the US don't offer this.