Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 might cost $250-$300, affordable 7-incher to arrive for $150-$200
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 23 Jan 2013, 06:25 7 0
hope it will hit $250 (wifi only 16GB) can't wait to get one
2. _Bone_ posted on 23 Jan 2013, 06:27 2 1
$250 for a mid-range tablet with a Wacom digitizer is great price, would definitely consider getting one, but $300 is more realistic. I also hope the improved Nexus 10 rumors are true, either of these tablets would be a great buy.
3. emadshiny posted on 23 Jan 2013, 06:28 0 0
PLZ Sammy, don't tease me with these prices.
i must wait to see the final specs to decide about my first tablet.
5. cezarepc posted on 23 Jan 2013, 06:31 2 2
8" SuperAmoled with S-Pen, 2GB of RAM, card slot please.
6. .warrenmosler posted on 23 Jan 2013, 06:31 1 1
How about a phone in the 7 inch?
The nexus 7 easily fits into my pockets
8. protozeloz posted on 23 Jan 2013, 08:14 0 0
I like the price, plus the added features is something I'm looking forward to since I'm helping with scanlations
9. Shino posted on 23 Jan 2013, 08:30 0 3
Dear Lord! 1.It is a Samsung; 2. With Android and...3. It uses a stylus?!! What could be worse?! Oh, the price! :) Dear guys from Samsung, the last time I used a stylus was 6 years ago with my Nokia 5800, damn! :)))
12. Jeradiah3 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:47 1 0
This is sometihng I'll honestly get. I wanted the Nexus 7, but if they are going to come out with a 7 or 8in version of the Note II, im all for it
14. funnyguy posted on 23 Jan 2013, 13:35 0 0
The price is fantastic, years ago the galaxy tab 7.7 used to cost 450 euro in my country and now we have 8 inch tablets for 300.
One correction though , the note 8 will compete against the ipad mini 2, not against the current ipad mini.
17. heeri posted on 23 Jan 2013, 17:15 0 0
i only want calling facility and a f****n big longest lasting battery that can last 2-3 dayz after heavey usage...with boost charging technology like in xperia p.....
nd few other thingz (not much important)
first of all a better (best) camera(cz this thing i use the most)
secondly micro sd slot
then a nice look n USER interface
dual core will wrk fr me
ram 1gb or more
screen should be visible under the sun (all that samoled amoled tft lcd stuff or resolution i dont care....it should be nicely visible out side...
nd should be dropletproof(if not completely water proof)
that.s all i want....
18. yahoo29 posted on 26 Jan 2013, 19:33 0 0
>.< I think I will w8 FOR this tablet, and will pick which is the best mid range tablet, like Nexus 7, Ipad Mini, or that sammy tab.
19. vanessaelizebeth posted on 17 Feb 2013, 23:34 0 0
I wish Samsung made a new note 10.1 wit a better screen resolution if Samsung comes out with a 7 inch tab with 32gb I'm so buying it.
20. vanessaelizebeth posted on 20 Feb 2013, 07:30 0 0
Samsung has gone from being a company with a reputation for cheap products to becoming one of the most respected companies in the world.