Philips teases the I908, could be among the slimmest phones on the planet
1. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
And it breaks like a biscuit when I sit on it by accident:P
3. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1083; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
If it's anything like their TV's then they are pure junk. I have seen those things go down "QWIKLY" ;). American pride in good products is not what it used to be....to bad too!
7. garlic456 (Posts: 251; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My phone looks like a brick, still looks nice.
12. foxxx (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jul 2014)
You can use your phone to cut Apples.. if its slim enough
8. ryq24 (Posts: 698; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I thought philips mobile division has been bought by a Chinese company already just like alcatel mobile being been bought by TCL. Guess I was wrong.
9. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The mediatek chip used for the phone will get rid of potential customers
10. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
That MediaTek processor completely kills it for me...
11. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yo!! 4.xx mm thickness should be awesome !