Nokia Lumia 730 selfie phone price, specs and release date claims pop up
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Microsoft will probably won't include the earphones in the box...again.
Stop being so greedy, Microsoft.
8. kent-gaga (Posts: 501; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
what's the point of putting a pair of earphones in the box if the quality is poor?
btw most people already have their own pair of favorite earphones so it's not really nesessary
10. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Again, "most" but not all!! Even though it's not that good, they should still include one!
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What if I tell you that they didn't include the earphone on their flagship Lumia 930 as well? No matter it's low or high end, they should include the earphones in the box.
20. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
what if i told everyone that only USA has no free stock earphones. we have them in asia
18. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, I don't understand why are they not providing headsets and USB cable.
This phone sounds good to me with specs and price, but still price should be less at around $200 to compete with Android brigade.
29. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
They do come with a USB cable. It's a detachable part of the charger.
I'm ok with not having headphones in there. I can get a good set of headphones (if I lose or damage the 5+ pairs of earbuds I have already, plus the ones that came with prior Nokia phones I never took out of the plastic) online for $5-30 and get a better quality headphone, in my choice of color.
30. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
If you think that's bad,,, most OEM's are to eventually stop including the charger!!
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Most likely 6.7MP with Zeiss lens, just like it's predecessor.
13. hemedans (Posts: 511; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
last year lumia 720 was game changer in camera for mid range.
1. front camera of 720 was able to capture 4 people (cover wide area). i want to know how they improve this year.
2. rear camera was able to capture brightest picture in low light more than lumia 920 and htc one though color was bit washed out.
if they improve from that lumia 720 camera all i can tell is that, this camera will destroy all midrange 8mp camera
19. sgodsell (Posts: 3643; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Last year the 720 only had 512mb of ram and a dual core S4 1ghz CPU and a 800x480 display. It certainly wasn't a game changer in specs.
21. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
its still a game changer on what you can get in that price range
28. hemedans (Posts: 511; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
did you read my comment? we are talking about camera and not overall specification
26. Settings (Posts: 1601; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Yeah we all know high MP count doesnt mean great image quality. Other factors include sensors and some OS based algorithm. If MS updated the camera software the 730 has plus the selfie cam it will be a game changer again in the WP niche. Specs, especially the RAM capacity, is a factor when it comes to apps. Glad they upgraded to 1GB this time.
4. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
it will be good deal for me
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's a good spec list for the price. I might pick one up just as a WiFi only device, I've been wanting to try out WP 8.1.
24. Smarter (Posts: 59; Member since: 18 Jul 2014)
No. That is not a good spec list for the price. The phone lacks camera button, autofocus and foremost GYROSCOPE.
6. yahia_malka (Posts: 186; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
As u saw guys. The 630 camera is far beyond the 520 however they both have 5 mpxl camera , its not by mpxl count its by resolution. It'll be far beyond the 720 , second , of the 730 cost 240 then the 830 will cost 299 I guess , good price for a mid ranges
7. brrunopt (Posts: 742; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
if it reaches europe at 200€ or less i will get one....
9. realjjj (Posts: 370; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
lol so one can say that they cloned the Xiaomi Redmi and doubled the price.
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I really don't get what's with the on screen navigation trend... i mean it is annoying! I still prefer the physical button or capacitive buttons
14. hemedans (Posts: 511; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
two device will be released lumia 730 and 830. if you like physical button then buy 830
22. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
because they want to make it more affordable. virtual buttons is needed to do that for the risk of convenience.
that is where high end phones come in (camera button + capacitive buttons).
16. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Thank God it's HD display.I'm tired of mid range lumia phones with FWVGA screen res..
23. Classique (Posts: 73; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
I don't like this trend of no camera buttons on camera centric Lumias
31. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Trend?... How many camera centric Lumia's have be revealed that don't have camera buttons?
25. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 335; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Nice device xD. But should have 8mp carl zeiss lens and dual Led flashes :)
35. shadez10 (Posts: 427; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
i hope it will have rich recording tech like the old Lumia 720...