Mysterious new Motorola phone(s) pops up on the company's website, not the Moto E?
Mysterious Motorola phone
1. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 112; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Motorola is trying to conquer the mid range market.
6. grahaman27 (Posts: 347; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
low end. the moto x will not be midrange.
2. Anshulonweb (Posts: 343; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
hoping that the 4gb model has memory card slot.....
3. wideallyphan (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 May 2014)
yeah, i don't think so.
when i take a look at how most people in my family use their phones (they're as far from being power-users as one can be) i really get why phones with those storage sizes are still produced.
because they work, and they're enough for most people, despite what you and me might think about it.
4. palmguy (Posts: 302; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
After a couple apps downloaded and some pics and videos done the memory is done.