Motorola "touch computer" hits FCC, looks like an enterprise device
3. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 616; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
That's a bloody big Droid. Those measurments make it bigger than the newest set of Droids out now.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3642; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Not really. I think PA had a typo, the article said 77 mm wide, but the picture says 70 mm. Also, the Droid Maxx is 137 mm tall and 71 mm wide, making this about the same size as it. So it's safe to say this will have a 5" display, unless Motorola gives it larger bezels than the Ultra and Maxx. Maybe this is just a slight variant of the Maxx/Ultra with some business inclined features?
5. boosook (Posts: 767; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
YES! Android for business... finally! Microsoft, drown in your own slime!
6. SupermanayrB (Posts: 115; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Can\'t wait to see what this is gonna be.
7. MarlonB (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
This is a device from Motorola Solutions, a completely separate company from Motorola Mobility that doesn't make consumer grade products, only enterprise. The TC55 model number is similar to other rugged device model numbers from MS such as the MC55 and MC65, where MC = Mobile Computer.
This device likely has no relevance to the audience of this site.