Motorola Moto X stars in new video with cameo appearance from the Apple iPhone 5
The Motorola Moto X is expected to be introduced on August 1st and earlier Tuesday we passed along the latest speculation on how the phone will be priced. The report out of China has the 16GB model going for $299 off contract while the 32GB model will be $349. We believe Motorola will announce that those ordering the phone online will be able to select the color of the back cover and the trim. Buyers are expected to have the option to engrave the back of the device. Those walking into a retail location will have to settle for a standardized version of the phone.
In the meantime, feel free to check out the Motorola Moto X in the video below. And if you have your Vietnamese-English dictionary lying around, you might want to grab it first.
source: Tinhte.vn via +BrianShedrickJr., AndroidCentral
1. rtol1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Wasn't this video leaked around some time back in March?
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
this video is leaked 4 moths back itself.
never thougt PA was soooo laaaaate :p
3. promise7 (Posts: 537; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
as others have stated, this original video was posted several months ago. from the title of the article i thought a new video surfaced. there's a english translated version up on youtube,
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
again start posting some ENGLISH DUB not every one can't speak Chinese
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's Vietnamese, not Chinese.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
ok at least put it with ENGLISH DUB
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is the English translated version.
6. vubinhnam (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
it can be Moto X because: its similar this picture before, i (vietnamese) know the author said that he did not know this phone, little disappoint about X
9. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Wow, GSMArena posted it and I saw Phonearena didn't. I hoped you guys did a bit of research before posting news. I was wrong.
11. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lmfao... Anyone with half a brain will realize that the moto x is nothing more than a re-badged ultra (minus the kevlar)
12. trickster_qc (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
If the that video was made in March, why is the phone release only in August?
On the video, it seems pretty much completed. Maybe I'm wrong.