LMcable is the world's first cable that can charge both iOS and Android devices
1. MSi_GS70 (unregistered)
2. PopescuRadu (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Nov 2014)
Not being reversible is not good if you are used to the lightning cable..
9. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2240; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Yeah that's lame, you would have to make sure the pins were facing the bottom every time.
14. dazzmichael (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Sep 2014)
I presume you don't always do that on android devices?
17. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2240; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Micro usb only works one way but lightning cables and usb type c work both ways.
23. Brewski (Posts: 328; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Yes but what @dazzmichael is saying is if you own an Android device you are already used to making sure it's oriented correctly before plugging it in. The upside is now you can use the same cable for all your devices, the downside being you just have to make sure it's oriented the right way for any device you plug it into rather than only for Android devices.
27. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2240; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
There is question mark at the end of his sentence, if he was just making a statement he shouldn't have put a question mark.
25. Brewski (Posts: 328; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
It wasn't that long ago that Apple was not reversible. People didn't have any problem with those cables...
4. TerryTerius (Posts: 1594; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
This is a fantastic fit for me. Awesome.
26. Kratos7 (Posts: 62; Member since: 15 May 2015)
Yeah! Can't wait til it's the standard everywhere. Already both Apple and Android products using it.
7. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2367; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Hmm, could be useful in replacing that unwanted lightning cable I carry to work just in case some iPhone-using colleague wants to send my a picture (plug their iphone into my Surface Pro and retrieve the picture via iFunBox).
8. bucky (Posts: 2472; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
You know there's better ways than plugging in a phone right? Try email
16. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2367; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
iPhones are still too dumb to share files over bluetooh, and SMS degrades photo quality...
18. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2240; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
You could also share via cloud storage like dropbox or us email the quality want get lowered.
15. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2367; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Wasn't clear enough, not everyone wants to use their limited data for such stuff.
29. Phil16723 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2016)
Too bad it won't be happening. Kickstarter suspended them
11. Af1rPA (Posts: 683; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
I'd get those cables just bc they are leather wrapped. Genius!
12. lyndon420 (Posts: 3991; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I was just watching a video on this cable that you can use to connect your different devices together (even phone to phone) and one device could charge the other.
13. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Only 2.4A. Was hoping 3.0A+.
Sexy and class looking with gold accent.
22. kefalin (Posts: 237; Member since: 08 Feb 2015)
Really the first one? Recently i bought cable that can charge both devices with microUSB and with Lightning,you just unplug it from lightning port and got microUSB
24. Brewski (Posts: 328; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Does it require an adapter or extra converter plug at the end?
I think they are saying this is the first hybrid that works natively without any extra pieces to lose.
28. Phil16723 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2016)
Kickstarter Suspended them. Apparently there's something unkosher about their project