LG G2 leaks for LG U+, volume rocker on back confirmed
The LG G2 here is a version specific for Korean carrier LG U+. It carries the model number LG-F320L and it looks similar to earlier leaks of the supposed international G2.
What can we say about this image? Obviously, it confirms the weird placement of the volume rocker on the back. Additionally, two details are explicitly confirmed - the fact that the phone will have 2GB of RAM and not 3 gigs as previously heard, and the fact that it’d have a 2540mAh battery.
Here are is a quick rundown of all the rumored specs for the G2, LG’s next flagship:
- Snapdragon 800 chip with processor clocked at 2.3GHz
- 5.2-inch 1080 x 1920 Full HD IPS display
- 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Dual speakers
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Smart DMB supported (Digital multimedia broadcasting for South Korea)
- LTE-Advanced supported
- Built-in wireless charging
Bear in mind that the phone is not yet official, and LG is only expected to unveil it on August 7th.
LG G2 leaks for LG U+, volume rocker on back confirmed Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
How to take better photos with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
05 Dec 2013, 03:02
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
Nexus 5 huge camera ring actually holds a magnet for add-on lenses
05 Dec 2013, 09:51
LG G2 leaks for LG U+, volume rocker on back confirmed
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
The specs are mouth watering indeed... But LG?
Ain't nobody got times for that :)
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You won't say that if it's Apple or Samsung, am I right?
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Aww, how cute you are kid :p
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, same old Wendy Garett, a kiddo that wants attention.
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Great specs LG! But why isn't any Oems using A15 Cortex.....?
Why halfbaked A9,A15... Crapdragon....?
Tegra4 would destroy the S800..... .!
27. Shinydesert (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
You haven't had any of the latest LG models,right?
28. wumberpeb (Posts: 380; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Love my Optimus g on Sprint...
Wendy Garrett, ain't nobody got time for you
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
But it looks nice to me :)
3. tech-head (Posts: 131; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
How reliable are LG phones? Don't know if I should get this or the GS4 or the Honami
19. iliketech (Posts: 45; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
LG Optimus G Pro is very reliable... Way way more reliable than say the Apple iphone 4 which I had 3 of them in span of 6 months before getting rid of it... They all had issues, including blacking out when laid down on any surface... I've had the LG Optimus G Pro for 2 months and everything works flawlessly. In my opinion it ranks up there with any Samsung phone.
25. etotherescue (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I have the Optimus G........its the best damn phone i've ever had. The build quality is amazing. The display is beautiful....and the the phone is fast never lags. A few of my friends have switched over to the Optimus G after playing with my phone. Yes they liked it that much.
26. Shinydesert (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Totally agree with that,I have had the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the LG Optimus G for a while, and I kept the LG,camera on the Galaxy S3 is a bit better,but the battery life, the smoothness of the LG, the casing etc...made me change my mind.
The Samsung feels so "plasticy", my next device is going to be the LG Optimus G Pro,regardless of being a copycat.
5. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 154; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Why such a small battery? This phone needs at least a 3000 mAh battery.
6. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
In my country LG smartphones are hardly being used by people
7. Kurai (unregistered)
The logo at the bottom destroyed the entire phone design
18. iliketech (Posts: 45; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
YEA it reminds me of the HTC One I got rid of because of that worthless space where you'd click to get home...
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3736; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm looking forward to this, bring it on LG!
13. Bfrenz (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
LG,hardware is good,what about frigging updates?
14. Sondae (Posts: 173; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
I really like that they put the speaker below not on the back and bezel of the side are thin. Its really are odd why you put volume rocker below the camera.
15. gmracer (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 May 2013)
I have a n4 and I'm happy but I can't wait to have this phone on mi hand, does anyone now when they ship's this phone in Mexico.
16. Meleagru (Posts: 81; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Why does this 5.2" phone has a smaller battery than a 5" one?
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Volume on the back? Isn't that kinda bad move?
24. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 150; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Man... That battery LG. This is the phone I want, but that battery :/
29. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah good design but looks like Nexus 4 l'il bit stretched, specs are superb.