The LG G2 here is a version specific for Korean carrier LG U+. It carries the model number LG-F320L and it looks similar to earlier leaks of the supposed international G2.
What can we say about this image? Obviously, it confirms the weird placement of the volume rocker on the back. Additionally, two details are explicitly confirmed - the fact that the phone will have 2GB of RAM and not 3 gigs as previously heard, and the fact that it’d have a 2540mAh battery.
Here are is a quick rundown of all the rumored specs for the G2, LG’s next flagship:
- Snapdragon 800 chip with processor clocked at 2.3GHz
- 5.2-inch 1080 x 1920 Full HD IPS display
- 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Dual speakers
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Smart DMB supported (Digital multimedia broadcasting for South Korea)
- LTE-Advanced supported
- Built-in wireless charging
Bear in mind that the phone is not yet official, and LG is only expected to unveil it on August 7th.