Is there a OnePlus Two "Lettuce" in the making?
There is no word on when the alleged OnePlus Two is supposed to be launched, and neither on what features it’s going to bring. However, assuming that such a handset does exist, we’re pretty sure it will offer high-end features. The OnePlus One has an impressive list of specs for its price (starting at $299 unlocked), and that’s why a lot of people want - or wanted - to buy it. We can only hope that the new OnePlus smartphone will be sold directly, without invite systems or anything like that.
Last week, OnePlus confirmed that the One would be updated to Android L “within three months” after the new version of the OS is released by Google - so a next-generation handset should also get a taste of Android L (likely mixed with a CyanogenMod flavor).
1. 7Superman9 (Posts: 76; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
Doesn't even matter, because the idiots are going to make it almost impossible to get!
16. jove39 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Well, that one of reasons it is so special...believe me I know...I have one :)
25. techperson211 (Posts: 996; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Really one plus two? Hahaha I bet it'll be a huge success (sarcasm). If they decided to sell it not bragged about it. Oh well a lot to look forward to Note 4 IPhone 6 and of course Xperia Z3
35. st2000 (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
Jove39 please invite me I really love this Onepluse one smartphone . email@example.com thank you
18. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 190; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
this naming system is damn confusing. 1+1, 1+2, is it maths session
2. gehrig (Posts: 228; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Do they actually plan on SELLING this one, or do they just want to troll everyone like lastime?
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
High end now maybe, by time of delivery, not so much.
17. jove39 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It will remain high end by end of this year...specs are good enough and build quality is great.
4. Randy_g (Posts: 52; Member since: 10 Jul 2014)
This article is rather much pointless because they're having trouble with the One+ one what makes you think will even hear about a One+ Two anytime soon I say you should make this article again in 2016 in late April
19. jove39 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
One+ confirmed, they are planning for new device until end of this year. This year just 1+1
5. bkzebraphone (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
A successor to a phone that's barely out. Ok.
28. JC557 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
By the time "Tomato" is announced "Lettuce" should be widely available... =P
Odd naming scheme... Bacon, then Lettuce... I'm hungry.
6. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This company is stupid. They have such an awesome offering at a ridiculous price, yet no one is able to purchase it. I'm sure they would've sold millions if they mass released it. They need to step up their game with their "Two" and stop the stupid invite system or challenges and just release the freakin' phone to everyone in the WORLD!
20. jove39 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
1+ is new company (startup)...they didn't expected high global demand and were not ready for large scale sales...but now they are prepping up...they have mentioned in forums...entire procurement cycle takes about 3 months. So keep patience...and wait to be bedazzled with top specs at $349 (64gb).
23. gaara6775 (Posts: 732; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Ever heard of xiaomi? That company is genius, at least they sell what they produce and no fake commitments .
7. Settings (Posts: 1212; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
No one cares about One Plus. Its good as news for me. Oppo on the other hand sells locally everywhere.
27. Doakie (Posts: 1632; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Not in the USA... Huawei opened their web store recently, but Oppo doesn't offer anything here.
8. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 686; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
love my oneplus one, and cant wait for this...
Cyanogenmod and Hugo are best
9. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
So, you're the black sheep huh?
Never thought I'd meet one.
10. GreekGeek (Posts: 955; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
There goes that saying...''Fool me once.....''
11. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 473; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Hopefully they've gained enough money and wisdom from the sales of the One Plus One to be able to sell a successor in a much more straightforward manner. I'm willing to open my mind to the company again and I think we all should. There's no way they haven't heard their criticisms.
12. Planterz (Posts: 1585; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I don't know about bacon or lettuce, but the OnePlus One is turning out to be a rotton tomato.
13. dannyry2335 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
They can't even get their act together and properly allow the masses to buy their latest product yet they want to make its successor. Might as well keep the name. Not enough people had the chance to buy the original.
14. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Huh, just like OnePlus One tablet, right?....oops
15. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Even more from TrollPlus? I thought they might be done making fake phones for a while.
But I guess for an ambitious little band of fraudsters, they should fake release at least two fake phones a year.
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Drop the invite system, or at least make it much easier to get an invite, and keep up with demand.
24. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3492; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Where and who is getting this updates? Inside the company itself?
OneMinus Two is coming....... Yayyyyy..... in our dreams... :P
30. Totse2k15 (Posts: 344; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Trolled by TrollPlus, meh. Rickrolled by Rick Astley, shame on me.
33. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
I'm expecting it to be a OnePlus One Mini/Compact.
Specs I am expecting for it is a 4.5 inch 720p screen, 3GB RAM, 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801 Processor, and probably everything else is same.
34. SamDroid (unregistered)
I've been trying to get a 1+1 till now. Its evil how they made me lust for so long and not be able to get it...:'(
Hang on....I think I just got an idea for a lawsuit :)
36. luvshiv (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Oct 2014)
If Anyone wishes to buy OnePlus One 64 GB Sandstone Black Global version ( Please note its OnePlus One 64 GB Global Version), then Please feel free to contact on +919819799592.