Huawei Ascend D Quad coming to Europe in October
1. mercorp (Posts: 1022; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
By that time,we will be waiting for the galaxy note 2.
2. Piotrek007 (Posts: 112; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
That's exactly why I bought Galaxy S III... I was really waiting for this Huawei, because it will be much smaller than S III and almost with the same power, but I can't wait half a year just to buy it... such a shame -.-
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Technical specifications and design looks not bad, but I don't know much about Huawei quality.
5. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The Huawei brand just doesn't impress me. The picture there look nice but feel un-original.
6. khan01 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Huawei is the best mobile brand in the world. The mian advantage in this phone is 10MB internal memory ang 32GB memory expasion . I like this phone becauses of qualcomm’s latest soc hardware. quad
7. xcouser (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
The trouble with huawei phones is when they go wrong you cant get them fixed .My ideos x5 has been with the repairer (SBE)since May waiting for a new component.The flooding in Thailand apparently has caused a shortage of parts .I've been told it will be August before my part comes and my phone is fixed,scandalous I know but what can I do?