There's also a significant number of people who can't hold on to a single device even for a year. These users represent 23.67% of the participants, while the smallest group, or the remaining 12.88%, aren't really into changing their hardware often, so they stay with them for more than 2 years.
Not really surprising results here, but it's definitely interesting to see that there isn't a single common time interval for changing phones among PhoneArena readers.
Phonearena pollssort by
- How often do you change your phone?
- Less than a year 23.4% (439 votes) (439 votes)
- Every year 31.77% (596 votes) (596 votes)
- Every two years 32.04% (601 votes) (601 votes)
- More than two years 12.79% (240 votes) (240 votes)