HTC One ST surfaces in China: pretty in red, 4.3-inch screen
HTC One ST surfaces in China Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
HTC One ST surfaces in China
1. rizevnarastek (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
It looks great, and the shell "seems" to be removable so i suppose they put the microSD slot back in. Hope it has good battery as well ;) Overall very good design as we're acustomed from HTC
2. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
HTC has some mad classy designs, I mean even if it is plastic I would rather have HTC plastic over Samsung.
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 536; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
HTC's plastic has a much better feel to it than Samsung's, i know because i have an One X and it is awesome to touch it is so soft!
7. SleepingOz (Posts: 2007; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
These new glossy nokia look cheap as well.
8. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
this is sexy. id pull this out my pocket anytime. its hot like fire.
5. zeeshanhassan (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
hmm ... rounded corners,sizable competitor .... LETS SUE IT!
6. ahhxd717 (Posts: 282; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Looks like a more contemporary HTC Amaze. I like. Can't wait to see their WP8 devices though.
9. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
so HTC just created a series within a series (now the one S has a line of its own; One S, One SU, One SC, One ST)
10. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
boring...nothing special, just another htc mid-ranger