Google I/O focus will be on devs, not hardware, says Android chief
8. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Google failed to release x phone because it has no matches to mighty s4
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 20179; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's googles software on the mighty s4 Einstein.
17. Decapitat3d (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
It's coming soon enough. It may not be a top of the line model, but I'm sure the software will be pretty awesome.
2. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lol.. perhaps they should have another crack at getting rid of the lag. Today I was using a galaxy s4 and a htc one and much to my surprise both handsets stuttered
4. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 382; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Agree,skin overlays & jvm really ruins android performance.
11. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
doesn't use a JVM. it uses Dalvik VM...
9. sonisoe (Posts: 409; Member since: 06 May 2009)
dont know about htc one, bit i had some hands-on time with s4, and s4 is not as responsive as s3...to be sure, i tried another s4 handset, still the same....s3 was superb...
12. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
many reviews say that S4 stutters even with cctacore. and that the htc one has no detectable hiccups.
3. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It looks like Google is pulling "Sony PS4" trick on us
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No KLP and new Nexus phone at Google I/O is a big disappointment for me!
13. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
are you a developer? ...they don't care about you; well at least at this particular event.
14. Klamba92 (Posts: 210; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Xperia why did you think they would bring the the new nexus phone it has barely been 6 months. And the trend shows that it will be October/November time that new nexus phones will be released. As for no Klp while it is disappointing but jelly bean is not that old. They are probably fine tuning Kl and waiting for OEMS to elcatch up the sad thing is even with this I doubt they will catch up in time. In addition they are keeping the jelly bean name to show how fragmentation is lowering!
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 20179; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Xperia how can it be a big disappointment, when it hasn't even happened yet? Dude these are just speculations for a future event...be patient dude.
15. israinwet (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Didn't know an X-Phone existed. Can anyone show me where that was announced?
18. Decapitat3d (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
It hasn't technically been announced yet. If you look at the front page of Phone Arena, one of the posts is about the Motorola XT1058. Most of the leaked information about Motorola phones has been about X-Phones. This is because Google started a project called the X-Phone and is in development with Motorala since the company was purchased by Google.