Get the ICS keyboard on your Android phone right now
1. Snakingmysolid (Posts: 10; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
I downloaded this the other day. I like the blue accents and such.
2. Carlitos (Posts: 360; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I like the Keyboard, but it looks,way to small for my motorola Atrix 4g. Idk if its because i am used into using the Motorola Multi Touch Keyboard, which has always been one of the best if not the best keyboards out there.
3. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, I am cool with the keyboard on my DROID RAZR.
7. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Yeah, I prefer Motorola's multi-touch keyboard on my ATRIX 2.
4. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Super cool setup on the nexus prime...
5. ivanprskalo (Posts: 119; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I have this like month ago. It is nice, bit too loud, blue accents are very cool, it is more precise than gingerbread-one, more faster, BUT lacks many things, first of all: swipe input like SE stock keyboard has, adjustment of loudness and vibrate duration - that should be for every keyboard a must (like Smart keyboard have- imo best keyboard)