Galaxy S7 edge on the left, Galaxy S7 on the right: leak allows for a preliminary size comparison
1. legiloca (Posts: 1200; Member since: 11 Nov 2014)
so S6 edge is probably the 1st and last 5.1 inch variant?
11. mastachaz (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Feb 2016)
looks like dont think there will be edge 7+
14. j2001m (Posts: 2788; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The a7 edge is not that big next to the s7 and a 5.5" screen is just way bigger than 5.1"
2. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1491; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Reviewers already got the phone. Confirmed
3. TheGranter (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Jan 2016)
disapointed that screen to body ratio wasnt is improved at all in the new version.
I think most people since 2012 are waiting for the phone with that magical 90% bodyratio
5. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1491; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Why not wish for 100%? I doubt that there would be much phone left to hold even.
12. Well-Manicured-Man (Posts: 261; Member since: 16 Jun 2015)
Honestly, I really like Samsung's compromise on the bezels. Samsung has hit the sweet spot here in my view - not too thick but not too thin either. I hope Apple follows Samsung in this regard.
15. j2001m (Posts: 2788; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Hm, yes, fhey have added ip68 and it's the same size, OK did you see how big the s5 got over the s4 with the same ip68, come on
4. PANIC (Posts: 125; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Personally I like the S7 size...its very practical
6. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
The back is ugly, but the front looks nice.
20. SupermanayrB (Posts: 428; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I see the back of my phone probably once a month. What's the big deal?
21. neonix (Posts: 64; Member since: 04 Aug 2014)
Because everyone else will see the back and think you are a gross, tasteless person who chooses your electronic devices for reasons other than fashion and style. They might think you're some geek who picks your phone based on the specs or something stupid like that!
7. Switch00 (Posts: 399; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
since they mention micro sd as a feature (which was available already in s1) i wonder why they dont outline some of the other features: on/off button, sim card slot, 3,5mm headphone jack, ... Wow, just wow! In 2016!
9. bambamboogy02 (Posts: 508; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
It's because it was left off from the S6 and Note 5 series. Having it on the device again is awesome. Kept the best from last generation [design, screen to body ratio, over all look]and added to it. Water proofing, micro sd, etc.
But I guess that's all just same old same old to you.
13. Switch00 (Posts: 399; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Haha you get 'awesomed' pretty easy. Lets hope volume button(s) come along, too.
22. Avishek (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Sep 2014)
If rumors comes true, there are pretty many reasons to get excited. Now you tell me which other phone in the market right now gives Water resistance, nearly best screen to body ratio, sdcard and ufs both, a good battery life, best screen, best camera?? That is why we all are feeling awesome, not beacause of just return of sdcard slot, lock button and volume buttons.
16. j2001m (Posts: 2788; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Whet awesome and good is it comes with sd card and ufs
10. Landon (Posts: 394; Member since: 07 May 2015)
That headphone jack is an important one to point out...especially since the iPhone 7 won't include one muahaha!
19. geordie8t1 (Posts: 38; Member since: 16 Nov 2015)
well it features a sd slot so yes i guess its considered a feature....one that's been reintroduced after being omitted from the s6/edge/note5 models, and it was the biggest single drawback with the above mentioned models so you can bet that it will get some attention to reassure prospective buyers who avoided the previous gen devices to buy this model.
18. hado86 (Posts: 75; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
As usual Sammy I'll wait till November for the note 6 or s7+!