Galaxy S7 Edge leaks out with lit-up lock screen, fine screen-to-body ratio
1. mastachaz (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Feb 2016)
I dont like top and bottom its round just like iphone , and this big but we will see.
12. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
But it looks way better than renders tho
2. Shocky (unregistered)
Shame they don't do a standard version at this size, looks nice though.
I want the larger display but I don't want the curve, damn you Samsung.
4. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
For you, there is the note series. I am actually sad for people who want a curve and a small screen.
5. Shocky (unregistered)
Long wait for the Note 6, I doubt I can hold out that long. :)
23. Xperia14 (Posts: 428; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
I also want to try a new Samsung, but I find the normal S7 too small but I don't want an edge.. I think it's completely useless and it distracts too much. A note 6 with these rumored specs (or better) would be awesome, but I want to buy a new phone in H1.
6. tech2 (Posts: 3451; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
LOL why sad ? People like me have too small hands to comfortably hold a Note but still prefer larger screen. So, S7 Edge is perfect for me.
I prefer to have all the screen I can get in as small as device as possible.
8. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Well, it's still not nearly as small as S6 or S7.
That being said, if I was to buy a phone among these, I would go for the edge too. That 3600 mAh sounds too tempting.
24. joeytaylor (Posts: 443; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
My thoughts as well....but depending upon if the edge has a micro sd.....
3. tech2 (Posts: 3451; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Apart from the squar-cle icons the phone looks good. Nothing a good icon pack and theme can't fix.
Reviewers finally seem to start getting the demo units. So more leaks will come.
PS. Samsung did awful job this year in keeping S7 a secret then its predecessors.
25. Coconut00 (Posts: 479; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
True. Last year the S6 didn't leak until like 1 day before the announcement, same with the S5.
21. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
This looks nice. On other leaks it looks ugly.
11. Mreveryphone (Posts: 581; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
Just received my 128gb sd card from Amazon for $30...
13. barcas (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)
Just trying to compare this image to my S6 Edge in gold, the bottom bezel looks a tad smaller here & the side bezel (even tho its black) looks like it could be smaller too. I'm on a 2 year plan so this year wont make a difference to me but i always have to look & keep in the loop.
14. Mreveryphone (Posts: 581; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
I just did the same with my good s6 edge plus and the top and bottom bezels do look smaller it'll be interesting to see what they did with that back glass... One more day...
22. VVayne (Posts: 90; Member since: 01 Oct 2015)
Finaly a Galaxy all black. I'm definitely getting one.
26. BabaDude (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Oct 2015)
I really don't see much difference from the S6. And no USB-C is a disappointment. And I, personally, dislike a physical home button. That's 1 reason I won't upgrade to any iPhone or S-Series until it goes away. I'm still loving my Nexus 6P and its immediate firmware updates. And no branding. Oh, and no bloat ware.
27. AliceMamadou (Posts: 42; Member since: 29 Mar 2016)
Here is another way to unlock pattern lock for Samsung Galaxy phones, and no data loss