Galaxy S6 to use a new antenna technology for avoiding interference from the metal chassis
1. Biernot (unregistered)
i hope the s6 will have the eMMC 5.1 flash memory on board
2. XaErO (Posts: 312; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
that should be there at least .. on higher side, I want them to use UFS in it !!
4. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
UFS will be a dream come true. That will make S6 like a SSD powered phone compared to other flagships which will be slow like HDD powered ones.
9. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3271; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
it will its all metal body will need the 5.1 nand for speed test to crush everything that comes at it,
3. ilovephablets (Posts: 45; Member since: 08 Dec 2014)
Samsung is doing pretty good this time theyre gonna go all in and try and do the best they can, hopefully the note 5 will be a beast im gonna wait for it.
5. XaErO (Posts: 312; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Interesting to know these things, that manufacturers are focusing on such small but very important details !!
8. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
This is supposed to be opposite. AFAIK, Laser Direct Structuring is a newer process, and Samsung was supposed to use this on a few Note 3/S5 units.
An old article:http://english.etnews.com/news
It must be error in translation. Can someone confirm?