Galaxy Note 4 design leaks and concepts: last chance to fantasize before the announcement
Galaxy Note 4 design leaks and concepts
2. Vague shot claimed to reveal the camera area of the Note 4
6. One of the more trustworthy leaked designs so far
7. One of the more trustworthy leaked designs so far
8. One of the more trustworthy leaked designs so far
9. Generic-looking fan concept with thin bezels
10. Fan concept showing a super-thin Note 4 profile
12. Stylish Note 4 concept with customized, wooden back
13. Fancy fan concept with radically new design language
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6580; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Only few days away. Hopefully it will have a YOUM screen.
2. hellonerds (Posts: 264; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
I been fantasizing about this phone for the past weeks every day... been fapping and looking at leaks on my note 3
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Coming from samsung, do not expect much changes with the design
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I really like the faux leather on the note 3, wish they'd just stick with that rather than going for the dotted one on the s5
21. hellonerds (Posts: 264; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Good thing we can change the back lol.. be nice to have a carbon fiber or something nicer will come out for it..
36. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3033; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
When I had the Note 2, I bought a leather back cover for it for just 15 bucks. That's what I love about removable back covers, don't like it, change it.
34. datguyglad (Posts: 34; Member since: 29 Aug 2014)
You can easily say that about iphones also
38. durag1 (Posts: 32; Member since: 29 May 2012)
Believe they are talking about changing battery covers, not cases.
5. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 58; Member since: 07 May 2014)
Pic 5 is fake the phone doesn't have an earpiece
18. buccob (Posts: 1481; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
It does have an earpiece... right above the "SAMSUNG" logo... it is very dark but it is still there...
try changing contrast on your screen.
9. supa_dupa (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Even the fan concepts are ugly...expect "more of the same"...
30. medtxa (Posts: 260; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Fan concepts are mostly unconvincing, flashy, unrealistic, like they know how to design the phone better than anyone. manufacture design is all about design that accepted universally.
31. Cicero (Posts: 404; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
No. 12 is gorgeous. If will be like this it will sell like hell. But I think will be more classic which is still nice.
10. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 70; Member since: 30 May 2014)
why the flash is only single?
it should be two; right?
13. Antimio (Posts: 277; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
why did you removed the "GNow VS Siri VS Cortana" article?
14. Planterz (Posts: 892; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Few "articles" are less useful or more irritating than ones about "concept renders".
16. elitewolverine (Posts: 1722; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
unless the renders are from samsung or the source of the oem, not some guy who just bought 3ds max
22. Planterz (Posts: 892; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
They usually are just fantastical. How many "Check out this iPhone 6 concept" articles have we been inundated with in the past few months? Which is especially ironically pointless when it comes to iPhones. Might as well ponder what the next Coke bottle will look like, or what color John Deere is going to paint their 2015 line of tractors.
17. Biglurr54 (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
6,7,and 8 look great which is good news because them seem like the most realistic. 13, and 15 are awesome if they have 3 sided displays ... Maybe next year.
20. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Ok now that's ugly
please Samsung don't ruin the freaking Note series,too
27. Pattyface (Posts: 359; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I hope it's that sharp. I like sharp corners and edges compared to the typical super round of most SS devices
33. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 211; Member since: 30 May 2013)
the #5,#6 etc. photos are really good the metal frame is awesome but the back :/ idk,the last photo is sick,but I think we want see curved display it in this Note :/
35. samuraisoul (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
Metal frame leather back note 4 will be epic.
37. gigaraga (Posts: 1211; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
1, 4-8 are real I think. But can't wait! The anticipation was the same as last years Note 3!
39. giri.1131 (Posts: 16; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Come on Note 4, am counting on u to restore glory where it belongs. I didnt like the S5 design but it love my note 3 faux leather back. I want a metal chassis, waterproofing, YOUM display (if possible) and a new unique design. Bring on the beast :)