Casemaker Verus claims that these Galaxy S6 case renders show us the real device with its actual dimensions
1. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
It's a killer phone! Samsung, the world is waiting for you. Please release it soon!
18. cmpunk (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
wow! u must be a diehard sammy fan. hi5, darling !!!
24. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
I've been a Samsung fan for a long time, but I just replaced my S5 with G3. Soon switch back to S6 when it gets released, bro. ;)
28. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
What do you mean pay? I sincerely like the innovation of Samsung, and the fact that no other brands can replace it, encouraging me even more to be proud of a Samsung fan.
31. You_Dont_Say (Posts: 69; Member since: 26 Jan 2015)
Innovation? No other brand can replace i? Proud Samsung Fan?
May I ask, do you like any other phone manufacturers?
34. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
Of course, I do. Besides Samsung, LG is my brand too. But Samsung is my special.
19. FlyingDutch (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 30 Jan 2015)
Sammy's chief-in-design got fired due to S5's EPIC FAIL, therefore, the next one can't do anything else than copying iPhone shamelessly.
23. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
Can you stop this boring debate about who copying who? It's getting old now. iPhone was a rip-off of LG Prada, if you wanna go on.
32. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
tf you just say in defense?? get outta here with that LG Prada mess haha... your a lost soul but hey samsung needs people like you to stay afloat so sammy on my friend...sammy on
29. M4th3u54ndr4d3 (Posts: 59; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
S5 was the best-selling phone of 2014!
39. JohnZimmerman (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
From the looks of it, the S6 has more aesthetically pleasing antennae cutouts, and a more ergonomic grip than the iPhone 6. It's nice when companies use each others' ideas and improve on them. Maybe Apple will use those ideas and improve on them for their next design.
But let's not have a rational discussion about that. Let's just show our blind loyalty to our pet brand, form strong irrational opinions, and be ignoramuses. That makes for more interesting discussion :-)
44. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
That's a silly discussion, not a rational one.
Building on your competitors features is one thing, but copying designs in the name of "improvement" is ridiculous. Design is the one place where you can show originality and creativity to create a signature look for your company's product. Leave it to Samsung to take the easy route.
49. penguinbelly (Posts: 143; Member since: 27 Dec 2014)
Wut? What exactly is Samsung copying? Can you point out ONE thing?
Unless you are going to argue that rectangles with rounded edges are the greatest invention of human kind, that is. If that is the case, you win.
47. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3260; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
the first two are real look at sensors on top the rest front pics fake
27. LebronJamesFanboy (Posts: 165; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
How the hell can anyone be excited about this phone's design?
If they were excited for the potential specs, I can get that. But this showing here just tells me that Samsung is pretty lazy. They promised a better and new design, and this showing is better, but not as drastic of a change that people hoped for.
38. Jason78 (Posts: 237; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
How can anyone be excited about any phone's design? They are all slightly different variations of the same slab shape.
48. Qwiep (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Feb 2015)
What kind of drastic change in design could we wish for? A triangle shaped phone? I don't care about the design, I care about specs. Would still be very happy with a plastic cover. And I really hope there will be a removable battery.
45. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I agree completely. The whole point of Project Zero was a complete redesign, but the front looks fairly unchanged and the back doesn't look much different. Their biggest change is a complete rip off the iPhone. I hope all the rumors are fake
3. emanuelwooten (unregistered)
Just look at the pic #11 shows you all you need to know. I like it.
21. tnuc2014 (Posts: 223; Member since: 12 Sep 2014)
Really? Those massive bezels? This is a big step backwards. I'm sure this must be fake, otherwise it's a fail!!
4. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
so the more protruding camera lens then "that one" hints something special to come?
40. lalalaman (Posts: 630; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Oh please,protruding camera bleeds my eyes :'(
5. TheHossein (Posts: 93; Member since: 27 Sep 2014)
After all these leak photos , I think we have a good vision of this samsung phone but i don't know what material did they use for the back , metal ? Plastic? But I hope its metal , cause it looks like A serise ! I hope it will be a great phone !
15. drunkenjay (Posts: 859; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
judging from the pictures it looks plastic but im sure the back will look different. plastic or not i wouldnt mind
7. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
The bezel size is changing from image to image. So they can be easily called fake.
10. Arman (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
not just bezel.. just take a look at camera module.. it goes from 2cm width to 1 cm ... they didnt even spend 5 minute to make these fake pictures.
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 1899; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
lol Pictures 1 through 5 have the LED flash on the bottom while the rest have the LED flash above the heart monitor.
12. phljcnth (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The volume rockers in 4 and 6 are different
13. Mxgmubashir (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
True.... I started looking for it after reading your comment... Good catch
9. wando77 (Posts: 808; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
The front sensors above the samsung logo are different on the first three pictures compared to the rest. Also, there is no way that top bezel is gonna be twice the size of the current one.
11. blake8 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2014)
why can't Samsung get over with this ugly design for there flagship phone.
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3714; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I thought the lxbxh would be given as actual dimensions in this article but just thinness. :|
17. barcas (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)
Also with all the chassis leaks we are lead to believe that there are SIM & SD card slots on the sides yet in picture 11 i see no sign of one on that see through case. Oh & the headphone jack seems to be back at the top instead of the bottom as per the leaked chassis.
22. tnuc2014 (Posts: 223; Member since: 12 Sep 2014)
I like the case!! It's what's inside that's the problem.
Bezel - Camera Hump - exactly the same look as every other Samsung phone.
Good luck with this one Samsung...if indeed these pictures are real....and here's where I get to my real point...these are pictures released to throw everyone off the scent.
I think the S6 will be something quite special....and that's coming from an iPhone 6 user.
25. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 773; Member since: 11 May 2013)
What I know is my Note 4 looks really gorgeous haha XD
33. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
yea...it's going to look like the iPhone 6...and?? it's not like they cared when they thought of the design in the first place. they were inspired and left it at that. Samsung looks at it like hey here's an iPhone that runs android...you want it?
35. Coconut00 (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
The cameras position/size are different in almost every photo. Plus I think too much bezel. Fake
41. gamblor77 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'd like to know why the Spigen and Verus cases have the power button in different locations. It's much higher on the Spigen than the Verus. Something shady is going on here with one, or both of these "leaks".
42. joesseth (Posts: 61; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
#1,3 and 10 are my pick. Hoping to reach our shore soon. It's a big mistake that i switch to iphone, it's so boring. Hoping it's water resistant too.
43. smooth4lyfe (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
Why does pic Number 6 look so different than the rest? (Look at the camera)...its not protruding as much
46. HSN87 (Posts: 109; Member since: 09 Jan 2015)
so, what was the Project Zero if these pics are real :-(
50. penguinbelly (Posts: 143; Member since: 27 Dec 2014)
The fact that half the iSheep scream "COPY!" and the other half scream "Same old crap!" makes me believe neither is a correct assessment.
The design has clearly evolved out of Galaxy Alpha and Galaxy Note 4. Erase paint from the Note 4's sides and add curves, and you get the S6's body. Or just add curves to Galaxy Alpha's body, and you get the S6's body. The difference is that the body is going to be unibody aluminum, instead of removable carbonite back, which was a trade-off for removable battery and micro-SD slot.
At least Samsung tries with ergonomics. The same cannot be said for iPhones, which have progressively become uglier every generation. (I think the iPhone 4 looks best, then the iPhone 5. The iPhone 6 is the ugliest and most generic-looking, plus coping HTC's antenna outlets..)