BlackBerry nabs Alicia Keys, Neil Gaiman, and Robert Rodriguez for "Keep Moving" campaign
1. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Smart move by Blackberry..
if they were REALLY SMART they would of made a deal with Alicia Keys AND Swizz Beatz and used the music, fashion and FAMILY all in 1 shot....
THINK ABOUT IT.... #ThumbsUp to BLackberry tho
7. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Uh yeeaaahh! ! Alicia Keys "Girl On Fire " is my favorite song, EVAHH....
2. blackice214 (Posts: 159; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
In the beginning when the video starts and says "when the right people" i thought it said when the white people haha.
8. Secondhead (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
your comment make me laugh, hahahaha #LOL
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
nice one, so its jessica alba in WP, alicia keys on BB10, james franco on samsung's android..
well i love jessica alba and alicia keys! so its just perfect!
6. DerryAhmad (Posts: 153; Member since: 05 May 2012)
This is a nice move by Blackberry. And it seems like Alicia Keys is very committed.