BlackBerry 10.2.1 roadmap shows update starting Tuesday morning for Verizon customers
Also on February 10th, the BlackBerry 10.2.1 update will rollout in earnest for the AT&T branded BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10. The same two handsets will be updated for T-Mobile sometime between February 10th and February 20th. And those Sprint customers with the Q10 will be updated at the end of February.
The above is a tentative schedule, so if there is a minor delay here and there, don't throw a temper tantrum. One of the things coming with the update is the Floating Action Bar that brings the "back button" to your Berry. Betcha' can't wait!
source: N4BB via BerryReview
1. qbyrd21 (Posts: 38; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
so no sprint till end of feb....... ill stick with my leaked version
3. camera531 (Posts: 168; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
The only thing this update brings is Jellybean Android app compatibility. That's why it's so critical. Everything else (back button, etc.) is relatively negligible.
4. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Actually, another important feature this update will bring is the ability to load APK's straight from the browser to the handset.
5. johnnystarr (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
I'm a verizon customer, and I still can't download the update. It's 9:27am CST so I'm curious when this is going to be available.
6. isprobi (Posts: 211; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Has anyone seen the AT&T compatible Z30 that went through the FCC on sale anywhere? I have not seen a Z30 that I am sure would work on AT&T LTE.
7. axllebeer (Posts: 265; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Thanks Sprint for being dead, f'in LAST in probably the WORLD!
8. theolderman (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
It's February 28th and AT&T hasen't rolled out any updade and when I talk to them they just say they are still testing it and have no release date information !!! Am Really getting tired of their BS !!
9. qbyrd21 (Posts: 38; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
same with sprint. im running a leaked 10.2 but now i need to reset cuz my phone actin funny