|Developer: keyboardr||Download: Android|
|Category: Transportation||Price: free|
Auto Finder for Android automatically pins your car when parked, so you don't have to
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This has value! Only concern is what is the impact on battery life?
4. williamdroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I think it does.
Anyways, i got my Lumia 1520 last week. And. Its. Perfect.
As my friend who is a diehard Nexus guy said "WP looks gorgeous on that screen"
Its tied with my Note 3 :)
3. nicknack84 (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
"you near the shopping mall elevator after a four hour beer-with-friends session, fumbling for your car keys, and all of a sudden it dawns on you. I forgot where I parked!
If you are one of the diligent types, you would have tagged the car with a smartphone app, which would then guide you to the vehicle"
I would hope they have a call a taxi app, I mean maybe that's just me.
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 1776; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
The Nokia find my car has done this for a while
6. Stuntman (Posts: 796; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
This is good for outdoor parking spots. It won't be too useful when parking in underground or multi-level parkades where the GPS signal is blocked.
7. andrew684 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
Here is the best app( taximobility.com ) that helps to tag your near by taxi without making any calls. i use this app in my android mobile and it is quite working smart.