Apple's design chief Jonathan Ive invited by President Obama for a state dinner
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I think this would be the prize for coming up with the designs for two substandard products which became successful in looting recession hit american people.
2. darkvadervip (Posts: 275; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
As we see some people just can't be happy for the next guy. I glad he got the invite. Keep up the good work!
3. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I posted a critical comment on the dude but when i upload it was gone and i dont bothered to type again.
Time is with this dude.
4. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yet another reason to oust obAmA.
5. ilia1986 (unregistered)
This guy is awesome. However he ended up working for the wrong company..
6. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Mmmm Bison Wellington. Sounds delicious!
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5636; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Doesn't the President have a Black Berry?