Apple's App Store hits 45 billion downloads, $9 billion paid to developers
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Curious how much each DEV gets paid. probably not as much as the executive of apple do or half a million dollars
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
How much each dev gets paid would be directly based on how well their app sells. Comparing it to an exec of a major international company doesn't make any sense.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7825; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
If their app sales, they make money. Simple as that.
6. greathero1 (Posts: 554; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Wow! I bet you wish you could get this one back lol!
3. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Michaels right. If you wanna get a good idea, just remember devs get 70% of app revenue. If apple has paid 9 billion, they've collected over 3 billion themselves. All in all, apple makes less money per transaction than the devs.
4. akki20892 (Posts: 3819; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
hey appe give me some money from 9 billion.