Apple wants to own the iphone5.com domain name
Apple is attempting to acquire the iphone5.com domain name
2. Azure01 posted on 07 May 2012, 04:18 1
Well of course they'll win but do have to file complaints/ law suits every week? Sheesh. And isn't the new iPad called the iPad HD?
3. Bluesky02 posted on 07 May 2012, 05:15 2
Can't blame Apple for this as there are many porn websites making use of iPhone name like to drive user to their site. That's a problem. Perhaps a business image problem for Apple.
4. wendygarett posted on 07 May 2012, 05:20 1
Is Apple create this website to hype some sheep?
Sorry, you cant fool me twice :)
5. Phullofphil posted on 07 May 2012, 06:07 2
The should have to pay for it. If your confused your an idiot. If you go to iPhone5 and go to the forum expecting to buy the iPhone five your an idiot. If your expecting news about it then there you go. Apple is just so controlling to have every name that has iPhone in it. They could get creative and stop putting I in front of every product. I would rather call it the Apple phone, or Or just Apple. The only reason I do support them is because there an American tech company, but just barely I believe most of the effort behind it is over in china.
6. microsoftnokiawin posted on 07 May 2012, 06:09 1
7. mercorp posted on 07 May 2012, 07:38 2
www.Galaxy sIII pwns iphone 5.com
Is samsung wanting to get this domain?
8. jibraihimi posted on 07 May 2012, 08:48 1
9. -box- posted on 07 May 2012, 08:54 2
If I were them, I'd revamp the main part of the website to make it about honing one's intellectual property, thus, IPHone5.com. Then apple can just eat it or try to buy it.
11. bvalde09 posted on 07 May 2012, 12:40 3
Why Apple does not buy the domain? Just pay the guy his money damnnnn
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 May 2012, 18:58 0
Apple wants to own and control every market as long they get billion of cash in their greedy ass pockets. who cares
13. mandymandy posted on 25 Sep 2012, 02:29 0
The WIPO case status is now "Terminated"
And the domain registrant is now Apple Inc.
Does it mean Apple buy the domain finially?