Android 5.1 Lollipop for the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge coming as early as next month
1. BobbyBuster (banned) (Posts: 854; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
A newer version but NOT the newest one. ROFL
Newer, nastier bugs guaranteed though.
3. ohplease (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 May 2015)
AFAIK 5.1 is much less buggier than 5.0
2. md227a (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Here is to hoping AT&T get this out in a timely manner.
4. Andrewtst (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Please add in Shutter speed control under Pro mode.
7. tarek1980 (Posts: 277; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Ok please don't forget Note 4 for long time,
Samsung just updating S6 I don't know for how long S6 sh*t will go on.
it is like Samsung only have sh*ty S6
8. irfankhann1 (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Dear all friends
have u any information of releasing date of galaxy s6edge green color
9. tokuzumi (Posts: 877; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
This is proof that Samsung can provide timely updates. There's no excuse now Samsung. Too bad the other devices (note 4, note 3, S4, S5, etc) won't get another update until the Dec-Jan timeframe. The next phone to get an "update" will be the Note 5.