Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz on board leaks for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
1. polybius (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 Feb 2015)
To set the minimum frequency to 300 mhz
Unfortunately requires root access and costs money
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Glad to see that my Edge should be seeing the update soon.
3. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
I don't know why but that home screen looks a lot better than regular touchwiz.
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 5741; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Personally i like Samsung lollipop touchwiz better than their KK.
Especially their lock screen widgets. S pen improvement.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
They should remove the blue-green colors from the Toggle-Notifications bar and provide new colors. I don't like it now.
6. maherk (Posts: 3744; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Same here. I wasn't a fan of the color on kitkat, and now they managed to make it even worst, it is so bright.
7. MrET1 (Posts: 110; Member since: 29 Jan 2015)
Ever heard of Xposed Framework? It allows you to change pretty much everything in the system including colors. Unfortunately it's not for Android 5 yet, but we can expect that soon.
8. Suo.Eno (Posts: 498; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
While we're at it. just how Note Edge users here are doing lately? I'm one of the skeptics but it'd be nice to be proven wrong. Not against the tech in general just questioning the practical side of it. Do share your top findings as opposed to previously having used a conventional screened one.