Alleged premium Samsung Galaxy F handset leaks out, enclosed in a test mule chassis
1. jeeta444 (Posts: 154; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
galaxy S5 with cheap plastic having very high price tag.....imagine !! How much this premium device cost ????
9. CorruptedFiles (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Apr 2014)
it will cost moneys, so you can call other human beings with, said phone
17. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
It is a galaxy s5 prototype. Judging from the date on the document in the first pic.
21. rangaha (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
hurr durr cheap plastic! muh soda can aluminum!
31. CorruptedFiles (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Apr 2014)
Look at me, i pay $500+ for something, to call other humans with and now i feel, like i belong to a certain group of people, who also call, with a device, to contact, other, humans
35. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Not necessarily! Premium aluminum is cheaper then plastic in some cases
40. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
The whole point of those "articles" is, the apple's propaganda TO REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN that the great S5 IS NOT PREMIUM(lol). To brainwash you. Few days before S5 to come on the market.
The cheap aluminum is not more expensive than the special plastic and fiber glass that Samsung use for S5. Besides the production price(BOM) of the high end samsung devices is always higher than the "premum" tin can phones.
So I don't see your point. How the aluminum could make the imaginary "premium S5" more expensive????
42. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
In my business, we use aluminium profiles. Same premimium finish as of iphone and htc one. One piece of profile we sell at AED. 65/- which is equivalent to USD. 17.66/- and the size of each piece is 3cm x 270cm. Our purchasing price is 3 times lesser than selling price, so you can imagine how cheap premimium aluminum can be. Where as we also sell high grade polycarbonate profile which is AED. 50/- per piece and each piece is 2cm x 90cm(not even half size of aluminum profile, 3 times smaller) and our purchase is slightly lesser than half of selling price. I can easily imagine that how cheap aluminum can be and how expensive plastic substrates can be
43. ecmedic4 (Posts: 336; Member since: 02 May 2013)
Special plastic? Its polycarbonate that is injection molded I'm sure, so they are able to churn out thousands of them quickly. Ive heard nothing about it having fiber glass in the construction, so not sure what your talking about there. But considering your past comments of trolling and Apple hating, I will take your latest comment as such.
45. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Do you mean to say, "Grapes are sour"?
No problem, its ok
44. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Galaxy F is looking like a box of something... too much square design
46. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
so this is the Galaxy Note full most likely if this is what they call premium looking at sadly mistaken it is horrible
2. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 987; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Definitely a Note 4, it looks very large, yes I know part of that is due to the casing, but it looks substantially larger than a GS5, especially in the 2nd pic.
3. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
for the premium galaxy or whatever it will be, we have to wait for a year
4. UglyFrank (Posts: 1678; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
If this is real, I'm so glad I decided to skip the s5 and wait for this
5. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
looks good, but im finding it odd how some people go crazy about a good premium design, but end up putting a plastic case on it.
16. davenycept (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Exactly!!! That's why is but a huge issue if it's plastic... when I first buy a phone I always get a case and screen protector day 1
6. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Speaker grill at bottom means note huh???
That's stupidity at it's best....
btw I do think this is note....because it looks too large...
26. mickeygosselin (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
How is that stupidity? It is just deductive reasoning, right now it's just ideas, they obviously don't have the real answers
7. docxx (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
looks like they tried to copy the Sony design, but they completely failed!!
what a ugly brick, bezels everywhere..
maybe 2050 they will succeeds to issue a premium phone .
10. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
yeah because sony phones dont look like bricks, and have small bezels? lol
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Do you even care to read the article???
Samsung always encloses the prototype devices to safeguard the design....
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You didn't even try to read the article, and you barely read the title. Good job.
19. rangaha (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
you could not be anymore retarded.
8. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 903; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Good looking phone, but still can't match the trio Wave build quality and design(in the back side).