A slip of the tongue: Galaxy S4 Mega leaks out, Samsung confirms S4 Mini and S4 Active
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mega, S4 Mini and S4 Active were all listed as supported devices in an update for Samsung’s WatchON TV control service.
And while we’ve already heard about the S4 Mini and S4 Active, this is the first time we get to see the Galaxy S4 Mega name appear. Samsung has already released its Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3, devices with supersized screens and mid-end specs, but this looks to be a totally different handset.
As to the other two, rumors agree that the S4 Mini will be a 4.3-inch qHD device with an 8-megapixel camera and the S4 Active is expected to be the same as the original S4 but with water and dust protection. With so many leaks floating around, those devices should definitely get official soon.
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hah! You're talking about leaks of Mega 6.3 when GSMarena.com already has a hands-on review of it!
5. maccess (Posts: 583; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
you sure you read the article properly??
"Samsung has already released its Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3, devices with supersized screens and mid-end specs, but this looks to be a totally different handset."
the gsmarena preview is the galaxy mega 6.3 not the s4 mega..
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
O well, i got lost in between the names...literally!
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 10431; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sheez who hasn't, and I though apple was wearing it out with the S designation.
18. Kurai (unregistered)
Lol Samsung s**ted another galaxy! of course i didn't expect that! *sarcasm off*. . .WOW the samsung galaxy s4 mega! how cool is that? what's next?
galaxy s4 note mini mega?
56. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Quit your b itching.
A few years ago everyone was knocking Apple cuz there was only one size for the iPhone now the same trolls are complaining about too many sizes for the galaxy line. You guys just need to whine about something cuz you didnt get enough boobie from momma when you were babies...
31. decent4u (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
That is Mega 6.3 and the leak is about S4 Mega (two totally different things)
2. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Did he say anything about the S4 lazy, S4 micro, s4 mini mega micro lazy max, s4 mega mini micro active, s4 intelligent, s4 dumb too?
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 10431; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Instead of apple, I think megatron is gonna sue Samsung
27. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Well, won't that be just transformastic!
13. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I think there is haha
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1352; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Galaxy s4 mega?Another galaxy s4 variation?How many devices does samsung plan to release?
28. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That ship has passed long back.
Now i'm thinking they're trying to piss their own fans.
20. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I expected a dozen. Add the word "PLUS" to every name mentioned. Coming in 3-6 months.
6. XXXperia (unregistered)
All these phones will have the same pathetic design and crappy plastic built...
44. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Want a metal?here the s4 active
50. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2117; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Pretty cool looking. I hope it's legit. I've never cared for that style of hardware buttons, similar to what they had on the Droid Charge, but it's good to see that they are trying something at least a little different.
8. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Another galaxy s4.. can they just make rumors about the tizen device..haha
17. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1120; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
holy s**t so many S4 in different screen sizes
19. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
How can i contact Samsung? Lol
I want to stop them producing mid and low-end phones with the same design language as their flagship. Flagship owners cannot enjoy the essence of having their flagship phones..
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 10431; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My next device is the galaxy S note mega mega + blue that when combined with the new s4 mini 5.8 mega 6.3 rugged will create mega mega man...defender of the tech world
23. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I believe this is a TROLL variant of the S4
25. jibraihimi (Posts: 669; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I think there will be some more variants of Galaxy S4, like Galaxy S4 Tom, Galaxy S4 d**k, and Galaxy S4 Harry, for every Tom, d**k, and Harry.
26. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Now Samsung need to release a Samsung Galaxy S4 Flexible
29. _Bone_ (Posts: 2106; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Sounds like Samsung is just giving the S4 tag for every new phone.
33. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Another day, another Galaxy........
What's next, Samsung Galaxy S4 Big Mama? Samsung Galaxy S4 Big Butt?
42. ajac09 (Posts: 1361; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Wow talk about alphabet soup of cell phones lol but I dont care I am just waiting on the note 3
45. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
For people who wants a metallic samsung
46. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 416; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Let the Galaxy S4 be the S4. Do not make other variants of the S4, instead, just make different variations of your Galaxy line. You are ruining the S4's name. The "mini", "XCover", or "Active" variants might be considerable if specifications are the same as the original one. I think your strategy is to make variants with the "Galaxy S4" name making the customer say "Since it is an S4, I'll buy it!".
57. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Dear Ms. Spiderpig,
Please slap your yourself for not aborting your retarded child.
58. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 416; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Putting "The World" but that comment is really just from you. Wow, people are so harsh even in the internet. I just posted something about Samsung and you try to hit hard with foul words. Wow, just wow. Brainless diehard Samsung fan. Tss. It was just a light negative comment...
52. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I"m cool bro!
Dark where's Remixfa? Do you remember him?
He hasn't post for months, and Taco50 is banned, it's not fun without them, what do you think...?
55. darkkjedii (Posts: 10431; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah wowww haven't heard from remixfa in forever man. Taco50 was a nut case though lol.