Best smartphones of H1 2015
Ladies and gents, it is time to announce the best smartphones of H1 2015...
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review
If you were bummed by the S6 forgoing a water resistant construction, then you’ll be pleased to find it here once again with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active...
LG G4 Review
Perfecting a formula that's already familiar, the LG G4 is on an aggressive approach to make a daring statement...
Living with the Galaxy Note 4: camera review
The newest portion of our Galaxy Note 4 long-term review focuses on the camera of Samsung's mighty phablet. You've probably heard tales of its proficiency, but let us give you our own take on it...
Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 edge
This year, consumers will not only need to decide what brand they want their new smartphone to be, but, should they go for Samsung, they'll also need to figure out which of the two options is worthier of their hard-earned cash...
AT&T News, Reviews and Phones
The ZenFone 2E runs Android Lollipop customized with Asus' Zen UI, and sports a 5-inch display with 720...
- Announced: 22 Jul 2015
- OS: Android 5.0
- Hardware: Dual core, 1600 MHz, Z2560, 1024 MB RAM
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 8 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 20 hours of Talk Time, 312 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 3 (100/50 Mbit/s) HSPA (unspecified) HSUPA EDGE GPRS