LG G5: rumor review
Based on rumors, LG's upcoming flagship smartphone is shaping up to be a milestone in the Korean vendor's G-series, in addition to being a very competitive device on its own! For all we know, the LG G5 will proudly feature a refreshed metal design, in addition to updated hardware and user experience...
HTC One M10: all the rumors, right here
HTC is among those manufacturers whose annual flagship refresh cycle is fast approaching. So what can we expect from HTC's finest in 2016? We scoured the web for rumors, speculations, and whatever M10-related information we could gather. This is what we know so far...
Are these the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
Revealed by @evleaks, these renders seem to be press images that may have originated from Samsung (thus not being fan-made renders). In the past, @evleaks unveiled accurate images of many new smartphones ahead of their official announcements, so we're inclined to believe that the new renders are legit...
The Military Standard 810G-rated Kyocera DuraForce XD can not only take a beating (drop, shock, or vibration),...
Also known as: Kyocera E6790
- Announced: 05 Jan 2016
- OS: Android 5.1
- Hardware: Quad-core, 1600 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7, 2048 MB RAM
- Display: 5.7 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 8 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 23 hours of Talk Time, 816 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 3 (100/50 Mbit/s) HSPA (unspecified) EDGE GPRS
The Kyocera DuraXE, an ultra-rugged clamshell phone, is rated mil-spec 810G for durability and IP68 for...
Also known as: Kyocera E4710
- Announced: 04 Jan 2016
- Hardware: Quad-core, 1100 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7, 1024 MB RAM
- Display: 2.6 inches, 240 x 320 pixels
- Camera 5 megapixels, 1280x720 (720p HD) video
- Battery: 9.4 hours of Talk Time, 384 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900), CDMA (800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s) HSPA (unspecified) EDGE GPRS