- New video of BlackBerry Storm 2 9550; SurePress "easier to use"!
- Verizon's Touch Pro2, dressed to kill
- BlackBerry 9700 shows up in AT&T's Internal Sales System
- Sprint's Instinct HD to arrive in mid-September, Instinct Q in November?
- TomTom app for iPhone finally available to US owners
- Two mid range handsets from HTC, the Mega and the Click, for quarter 4
- No more deserts after Cupcake for G1
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 dummies spawn at Verizon's inventory system
- Video reveals the new TouchFLO 3D version for the HTC Leo
- The LG Chocolate BL40 disclosed in a video
- First image of the Samsung U450, to launch soon along with the Rogue
- AT&T to get the Touch Diamond2 and Pro2, skips the Lancaster
- Verizon with a Back to School BOGO promotion on the Rival and Blitz
- "Q" in Samsung Instinct Q stands for QWERTY?
- Nokia N97 Mini hits the FCC?
- Verizon's HTC Whitestone passes through the FCC
- CDMA Hero visits the FCC Sprint to release U.S. version
- Verizon Escapade to be launched Friday as expected
Coming next week…
A lot of interesting phones are said to come in the next few days. The most interesting here are the ones expected for Verizon – the Samsung Omnia II and U450, along with the LG Chocolate Touch VX8575. On the other hand, a rumor has it that we’ll see the Warhawk (Touch Diamond2) for AT&T on August 24. Another handset rumored for the carrier is the strangely-named LG Opera TV (the ARENA maybe?), though we highly doubt about this one. Let’s hope that these will all turn out to be true and we’ll get to see some hot phones during this hot season.
Have a nice weekend!