In the mean time, AT&T has released its first 8-megapixel camera phone, the Sony Ericsson C905a. T-Mobile launched the Samsung Comeback and announced its plans to release the Samsung Gravity 2 in August. Here is what made headlines this week, sorted by dates:
- HTC Leo to be a high-end clamshell?
- Touch Pro2 gets August 12th launch on T-Mobile and is XV6875 for Verizon?
- Motorola's Morrison shows off Android UI, T-Mobile branding
- HTC Click greets the world, world keeps spinning
- BlackBerry Storm 2 makes a video
- Nokia 6760 Slide to show off its texting capabilities in Europe soon
- Is the BlackBerry Storm 2 the Thunder?
- Let the texting begin with the Samsung Comeback and Gravity 2
- Sprint is to get the Samsung Reclaim M560 on August 16
- Palm upgrades webOS to 1.1.0, brings back the iTunes sync and adds NFL football to the Pre
- HP iPAQ K3 Obsidian strikes with an AMOLED screen
Coming next week…
Well, next week might be a very happy one for Android fans, as some of those who have preordered the T-Mobile myTouch 3G between July 8 and 28 might actually get it before the next weekend has come! In addition, there are rumors that the stylish Nokia Grouper will become available through AT&T, starting next Friday.
Have a nice weekend!