Monday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Google Navigation runs on the G1... after hacker´s intervention. The Google-made free navigational app made its debut on the Motorola DROID, but skilled hacker has managed to modify it to run on other handsets as well. We cannot wait to get our hands on the illegal ROM updates that are sure to follow soon. (source: Engadget)
- You can now watch your Livestream on the iPhone. Your live broadcast can now be seen by millions on their Apple devices and not only through Livestream´s website. (source: Livestream Blog)
- The second Android handset for developers is based on the HTC Magic. The device can be updated to version 2.0 of the operating system and we wonder if such an update will become available to owners of the Magic (myTouch 3G). We still don´t have specific details on the matter though. (source: AndroidandMe)
- Wordpress for BlackBerry is leaving the beta testing stage soon. Version 0.9.0.169 of the application that can bring joy to quite a few mobile bloggers has just appeared. The list of improvements and fixes coming with the latest edition is available via the source link. CrackBerry
- GBA emulator for the Motorola DROID is now up for grabs. It allows DROID owners to play games developed for Game Boy Advance, which appears to be quite a funny thing to do really, just take a look at the video below. (Thanks, Taylor!)