LG Lucid and LG Spectrum both ready for Android 4.0 update
Additionally, both models will now support firmware updates sent OTA, and you should notice improved clarity on phone calls. While on a call, pressing the power button will turn on the LCD backlight. YouTube, Gmail, Talk and the Play Store apps have been updated. You can find a photo gallery of the new features on each model, below.
For those who keep track of such things, the LG Spectrum is getting software build VS920ZV7, while the LG Lucid gets VS840ZV7. Both updates come in at 384MB. And if you do own either model, let us know what you think of either update by weighing in below in the comments box!
source Verizon (1), (2) via Phandroid
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Storage 8GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1700 mAh(8.00h talk time)
- Display 4.5" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S3, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 4GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1830 mAh(8.30h talk time)
Posts: 1075; Member since: Oct 19, 2011
posted on Oct 20, 2012, 12:50 PM 9
Posts: 5713; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Oct 20, 2012, 1:42 PM 10
Posts: 418; Member since: May 04, 2012
posted on Oct 20, 2012, 1:52 PM 4
Posts: 120; Member since: Aug 04, 2011
posted on Oct 20, 2012, 7:29 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):